Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters

Just seen kenwright described as a dictator on twitter, Twitter is one strange place isn't it?

Oh ffs, see I get hopes up and then bang straight back down, horrible horrible time this

That post is heartbreaking

But just on the stadium surely they have pretty decent plans already made etc? I mean we seen that image a couple of months back so those plans looked fairly advanced, and would surely only need slight adjustments here or there depending on what site we went for?

Really feel a statement needs to come pretty soon, we are lucky on here that we have the esk giving us info etc, but looking on Twitter etc everyone is convinced he is staying or o'neil will replace him, something needs to calm people down

Rewind couple weeks back and this is exactly what I heard, but I am going with the esk on this one

Seeing as this is your posting history, you're taking GOT to League of Gentleman levels of strangeness on your own Friend

It's great to see some optimism at last. I think we have got over the anger stage of grieving!! But is Jose the man for Everton? Personally I don't see the fit. Pellegrini wold some across as a manager with class. Jose has absolutely none of that. In addition he's made some whopper calls in recent years (Lukaku).

On the other hand it would be nice to see him run across to the Bullens Stand on Derby day holding the crest while that lot foam at the mouth......just saying!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back