7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Our people are talking to Martin's people - is that better ? :D
b206def7a083c356c82f818c611390e5.jpg

It's great to see some optimism at last. I think we have got over the anger stage of grieving!! But is Jose the man for Everton? Personally I don't see the fit. Pellegrini wold some across as a manager with class. Jose has absolutely none of that. In addition he's made some whopper calls in recent years (Lukaku).

On the other hand it would be nice to see him run across to the Bullens Stand on Derby day holding the crest while that lot foam at the mouth......just saying!
Up until recently I was of the same opinion of Jose. Being totally honest though I couldn't care less about that now, I just want us to win stuff. Sod all that being respected by other clubs. It's never got us anywhere before.

The only concern I would have though is would players continue to progress from the academy to the 1st team? But with us being minted now that isn't as important as it once was.

It's great to see some optimism at last. I think we have got over the anger stage of grieving!! But is Jose the man for Everton? Personally I don't see the fit. Pellegrini wold some across as a manager with class. Jose has absolutely none of that. In addition he's made some whopper calls in recent years (Lukaku).

On the other hand it would be nice to see him run across to the Bullens Stand on Derby day holding the crest while that lot foam at the mouth......just saying!

Pellegrini wouldn't change the attitudes and feelings the media have of us. We would still be plucky little nice Everton

I just want to throw this out there...

I write down my dreams and I had one a few years ago, before mourinho went back to chelsea. In my dream we were taken over by a billionaire owner and mourinho became our manager.

I have also dreamt that brad pitt taught me how to work on the checkouts at sainsbury's.

Stop eating cheese before you go to bed...

I write down my dreams and I had one a few years ago, before mourinho went back to chelsea. In my dream we were taken over by a billionaire owner and mourinho became our manager.

I have also dreamt that brad pitt taught me how to work on the checkouts at sainsbury's.

I wrote down mine, but they breach the swear filter on here abar 20 times

I've seen that film, are you Jennifer Aniston?

I can see why they havnt sacked Roberto, there no point in changing manger, to much faffing about to find a care taker when thier focused on finding a new manager, Roberto will leave at the end of the season and the new man will come in.

The chance it might be Mourinho is so spine tingling, i just want it to happen and if it doesnt anyone else will be a disapointnent thanks @THeEsk for getting us all over excited

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back