Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Spurs are London based and regularly in Europe (I know we aspire to be like that) however maybe Spurs is an unfair benchmark as due to their current standing and location, they are always going to attain significantly more on commercial deals at present.
Good points.

What are the RS's figures from sponsorship though? As someone of similar current stature, not been playing in Europe a lot in the last years, and also not from London - I can bet we're not even remotely close to them? I know global exposure plays a big part, but I'm also sure that we've made a very poor job regarding sponsorships in the last several years...

Good points.

What are the RS's figures from sponsorship though? As someone of similar current stature, not been playing in Europe a lot in the last years, and also not from London - I can bet we're not even remotely close to them? I know global exposure plays a big part, but I'm also sure that we've made a very poor job regarding sponsorships in the last several years...

£30 million a year shirts sponsors, and total commercial income of £116 million against our £20 million

£30 million a year shirts sponsors, and total commercial income of £116 million against our £20 million
Cheers Esk.

So basically we're doing horribly bad. I'd expect us to be at least to 50-60% of theirs to be even remotely competitive, but it seems we're doing/have done nearly everything badly or just plain wrong, especially brand exposure outside Liverpool (as I've barely seen anything in Glasgow/Scotland/sports shops in random places, and back in Bulgaria you couldn't find ANY of our kits and gear in Nike shops when we were with Nike, same with Umbro etc., whereas RS, Tottenham, and so on are incredibly easy and accessible).

@The Esk
Interesting comments from a TEF ITK. Seems to tally.
All I can tell you is Everton have caused quite a stir amongst football agents.

This appointment screams long term vision. Moshiri has a strategy, Moshiri has a plan.

I've seen some crazy comments on here and Twitter questioning whether he is the real deal just because we haven't splashed the cash (yet).

Just ask yourself why Koeman would quit Saints knowing he will be a front runner for the Arsenal job in 12 months?

History is being made and we are part of it!

EVERTON ARE BACK!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back