Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
2 years is achievable if the plans are in place and we have a site ready. but I do not believe that is the case . realistically 3-4 years if we are serious about building a new stadium

I am getting a little concerned yes, would be nice to have a few settled in, pre season, but again that wasn't the question, the question was, was there a source for being debt free.
I see your apprehension ,i remember when Blackburn got Jack Walker and went straight on a spending spree,same with Abramovich and Chelsea in 04 and Mansour and City in 08,Moshiri seems to doing things quietly and less bolshie that those clubs did.

One doesn't simply overnight just purchase a tie, pen and notepad in this game.

Obviously not - it would appear the Tie, Pen and Notebook money is with the Arteta money!

Do you think he sits there thinking to himself - Ohhh this is how I was meant to be doing it over these wasted years!

One doesn't simply overnight just purchase a tie, pen and notepad in this game.
69527640.jpg

For it to be done in 2 years it would have to be at a far advanced stage now, plans done, money ring fenced, that kind of thing, if there isnt a spade in the ground by December no chance.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back