Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I do hope so - the wife is rather tired of me looking at my phone, all the time, every night; and then again first thing in the morning, during breakfast etc. etc. and repeat...

Funny old thing - I was lectured by the old trout last night - had to sit in the garden with a bottle of wine or 2 for nearly 3 hours without looking at my phone last night. Only managed to sneak a quick look when she nipped in for a pee!

Complain about stomach problems and dissapear at regular intervals to the loo mate, works everytime

She is from Yorkshire mate which means she is part Witch and would cotton on to that one far too easily. When I nipped in to shake the snake, I thought it wise just to leave the phone on the garden table.

I did contemplate stashing the Tablet en route to grab on the way in but if she sussed that one I'd be getting accused of all kinds of shenanigans.

She is from Yorkshire mate which means she is part Witch and would cotton on to that one far too easily. When I nipped in to shake the snake, I thought it wise just to leave the phone on the garden table.

I did contemplate stashing the Tablet en route to grab on the way in but if she sussed that one I'd be getting accused of all kinds of shenanigans.

Ouch a Yorkshire lass, yeah mate best not risk the wrath on that score

Defo mate !

Anyway - back on topic (ish) - Come on Moshiri, show us the money, can you not see the pain and the perilous positions you are putting us in with our nearest and dearest!

I had a weekend of sneaking off into bushes to pick Raspberries, going the outdoor loo at the Dache and everything mate just to get a sneaky peak at the forums without the wife clocking us, like a bloody commando

Mate we're debt free. Literally debt free at the minute. That's enough for me.

Is there a source for that mate ? Right now I'm beginning to have doubts myself about the whole shebang. All's I seem to see is other team getting players in and making themselves stronger. Also players having medicals and bids being accepted on SSN. While we live on ....Rumours.

Is there a source for that mate ? Right now I'm beginning to have doubts myself about the whole shebang. All's I seem to see is other team getting players in and making themselves stronger. Also players having medicals and bids being accepted on SSN. While we live on ....Rumours.

There's still weeks to go before the window shuts

Clubs make bids and sign players every window mate. Everton don't absolve debts every window.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back