Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
images-20.webp

I do not mean Carvalho or Begovic!!

Begovic is in no way shape or form something that will convince anyone mate, no matter if i rate him personally or not

Carvalho, dunno i've gone from dounter to believer with the lad, think he could be brilliant for us, but yet again i dunno if he is someone that will make everyone sit up and take notice.

For me it'd be Mata or Koulibaly, if either of those two signed then yeah - head s would fall off in a good way, especialy amongst the fans of other teams (i know you have doubts about the fee for the big lad - but honestly mate, to beat chelsea to a primary targte would create a massive impression)

Witsel - god knows i'm sick and tired of the entire saga myself now

So pleased to see someone else say it at last ;)
Mr @The Esk based on a reasonable guesstimate for the cost of the stadium in your opinion how does moshiri fund this? Obviously moshiri can't fund this personally in its entirety, and things like naming rights don't cover it either. I vaguely recall you posting a good piece about this before, so a link would be good as your a busy chap these days!!!

I do not mean Carvalho or Begovic!!

Bloody deleted the post i made by mistake Grrrr

but yeah mate i know how you feel about various players now, we will get some good ones in though - never felt more sure about something

Myself Koulibaly would be the one that sent the biggets signal though - Chelseas number 1 target and anyone beating them to that would shock the media

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back