Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Bloody deleted the post i made by mistake Grrrr

but yeah mate i know how you feel about various players now, we will get some good ones in though - never felt more sure about something

Myself Koulibaly would be the one that sent the biggets signal though - Chelseas number 1 target and anyone beating them to that would shock the media

If we spend £40 odd mill on a centre back I'm going to have to ask mr Moshiri to go and see a psychiatrist

Aye mate, heard he was a pita to do any deal with before - but christ when your teams involved it really does sink home just how much of a mess it is

How is your mate btw? still chat and such

Had a natter when the russian nutters were kicking off in France, nowt since.

If we spend £40 odd mill on a centre back I'm going to have to ask mr Moshiri to go and see a psychiatrist

Dunno mate, if they are as good as advertised (and conte and koeman should both know a good defender like) then i wont be fussed, not my money, and in the end will be a straight swap with stones - but with the needed benefit of us being able to greatly expand wages by selling stones

and maybe as importantly - a lot is about perception, we sell stones the media will run it hugely negatively against us, we bring in a player who is chelseas primary cb target and spend 40m then they cant run that line

Dunno mate, if they are as good as advertised (and conte and koeman should both know a good defender like) then i wont be fussed, not my money, and in the end will be a straight swap with stones - but with the needed benefit of us being able to greatly expand wages by selling stones

and maybe as importantly - a lot is about perception, we sell stones the media will run it hugely negatively against us, we bring in a player who is chelseas primary cb target and spend 40m then they cant run that line

True with the 'not my money' thing.

But I don't think signing a centre back is that exciting. But that's just me.

Regarding the Joe Anderson comments, even the most ardent anti-Kenwrighters surely have to credit him for doing what he said he'd do (eventually). We probably only know about a fraction of the Del-boys who rolled up with chequebooks and promises over the years.

I have never been in either camp btw, but he may well have facilitated something great for our club here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back