Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Regarding the Joe Anderson comments, even the most ardent anti-Kenwrighters surely have to credit him for doing what he said he'd do (eventually). We probably only know about a fraction of the Del-boys who rolled up with chequebooks and promises over the years.

I have never been in either camp btw, but he may well have facilitated something great for our club here.
He has surpassed even his own dreams. The evidence of his determination to pass the club to the 'right people' will soon be there for all to see.

He's played an absolute fkin blinder.

He has surpassed even his own dreams. The evidence of his determination to pass the club to the 'right people' will soon be there for all to see.

Fair play to him mate. I posted after Moshiri came in that I would forgive all Bill's lies if this turned out to be the real thing. I am not his biggest fan but this has been a stroke of genius by Bill. Well done, sir!

A big name signing would surely silence the doubters and awaken the media to the 'new' Everton... equally, if we were to add another major name to the ranks of the board e.g. David Dein, that too would send another massive statement of intent to the non-believers.

The future is Blue... Onwards !!!

A big name signing would surely silence the doubters and awaken the media to the 'new' Everton... equally, if we were to add another major name to the ranks of the board e.g. David Dein, that too would send another massive statement of intent to the non-believers.

The future is Blue... Onwards !!!
Patience padawan

Stock up on kleenex.

Stuff gonna get messy soon.

Real messy. Real soon.

;)

Already did mate, dog ate too many bones and threw up everywhere, whilst I was cleaning it up the little man got hold of his purple marker pen and went all Salvador dalle on himself, and the wife's on her second bottle of champers...

Thing is, Moshiri has only bought us to do one of two things. Either naughty stuff (highly doubt it), or to take this very seriously.

I've read up on the man as much as I can. He's a serious business man in my opinion.

If Kenwright effectively cultured him into a club and investment over 18 months like Moshiri himself said he had, then what can you say?

When I think back the last 18 months and everything that has gone on at the club, at least Billy managed to keep it quiet. I mean, there were rumours, but it broke late.

Like you say though, only time will tell. I have to be patient, and let the new overlords prove they've got the minerals.

Regarding the Joe Anderson comments, even the most ardent anti-Kenwrighters surely have to credit him for doing what he said he'd do (eventually). We probably only know about a fraction of the Del-boys who rolled up with chequebooks and promises over the years.

I have never been in either camp btw, but he may well have facilitated something great for our club here.

%100 he did exactly what he always said he would do, yes we might of wanted it sooner, and there had to have been other people asking down the years, but they were not the right buyer, in the end it seems he did manage to find the right man, so fair play to him.

%100 he did exactly what he always said he would do, yes we might of wanted it sooner, and there had to have been other people asking down the years, but they were not the right buyer, in the end it seems he did manage to find the right man, so fair play to him.

It wasn't so much about the "right buyer", as the "right time".

Kenwright was going to sell, Moshiri was the best buyer available at that time, but lets not forget the yanks were favourites for a good period and by all accounts others were in talks too.

Just stepping outside the for & against discussion, I was reading the statement re Walsh & thought to myself, How cool would it be to have that money & be the one to rebuild a side, completely, from the ground up?

Sorry...it was just a little moment I had there...;)

Imagine bills arse squeaking last season !! Trying to sell the club to moshiri and watching the team massively implode under rm! Added to that the fan revolt and plane at saints!!!

Imagine bills arse squeaking last season !! Trying to sell the club to moshiri and watching the team massively implode under rm! Added to that the fan revolt and plane at saints!!!

haha O yeah I've never thought of that, 2 things going on at once but we had no idea what was really gong on behind the scenes, pretty funny really, can just see him in a few weeks time at the Spurs game looking up to the sky wondering where the planes are now.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back