Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

People seem to care more about what they can brag about than how the future is going to look.

Perhaps we don't get our targets this summer. Oh no. We still have a solid squad that will very likely finish higher than last year. We also, by all accounts, have a clever, football minded, dedicated billionaire as our owner. We appear to have movement on the stadium issue for the first time in years.

We will sign more players. Maybe not Mata, Carvalho, and Witsel (maybe so!). But we'll sign a few more at least, we'll improve, and the season will be better than last year. Even if this year isn't what was expected to begin with, it doesn't mean that this year can't be exciting anyway. It's possible that either the Stones or Pogba transfers are blocking things up. It seems particularly early to fume...especially about what generally seems to be fuming about lack of transfers or lack of bragging rights.

I respect the complaints about our squad not being good enough. But I swear it seems some wants transfers just to have ins and talk about how we're back because we can drop £££.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: Moshiri out.

@The Esk
Starting to have doubts about the debt (s) being repaid, as there is nothing in the public record to suggest that either debt, Rights and Media Funding or Mortgage with Prudential Trustees, has been repaid.

Rights and Media Funding Loan
Rights and Media still has a charge outstanding to Carroch Holdings which relates to the money for Everton, Everton still has a charge to JG (now Rights and Media outstanding, and the fact that Carroch Holdings still exists is a pretty strong indicator that the debt hasn't been repaid as it is an SPV in the Isle of Man so almost a "throwaway" company, along with Kirkton Investments, its sister company.

Prudential Trustees/AIB

All the relevant charges still exist, and there is also the continued existence of Everton Investments Limited which is superfluous once the loan is cleared.

Could be Everton being Everton with regard to the charges which are in their power to clear at Companies House, but are EFC/RMF and the money behind Carroch Holdings all equally lax?

Only caveat is that IOM Registry is currently about 3 weeks behind dealing with filed documents.

Accounts will be interesting as if the RMF debt was cleared in May as was the inference, it will show up there (or not as the case may be)

Ignore me I'm bored.
;)

@The Esk
Starting to have doubts about the debt (s) being repaid, as there is nothing in the public record to suggest that either debt, Rights and Media Funding or Mortgage with Prudential Trustees, has been repaid.

Rights and Media Funding Loan
Rights and Media still has a charge outstanding to Carroch Holdings which relates to the money for Everton, Everton still has a charge to JG (now Rights and Media outstanding, and the fact that Carroch Holdings still exists is a pretty strong indicator that the debt hasn't been repaid as it is an SPV in the Isle of Man so almost a "throwaway" company, along with Kirkton Investments, its sister company.

Prudential Trustees/AIB

All the relevant charges still exist, and there is also the continued existence of Everton Investments Limited which is superfluous once the loan is cleared.

Could be Everton being Everton with regard to the charges which are in their power to clear at Companies House, but are EFC/RMF and the money behind Carroch Holdings all equally lax?

Only caveat is that IOM Registry is currently about 3 weeks behind dealing with filed documents.

Accounts will be interesting as if the RMF debt was cleared in May as was the inference, it will show up there (or not as the case may be)

Ignore me I'm bored.
;)

I think someone should check that Ronnie K got his wages last month.

IT ALL STINKS

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back