Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

Must admit, I was delighted when he first came in but I get more suspicious by the day.

Bringing in two flavour of the months renown for penny pinching and getting couple of glowing references from those with an agenda isn't enough to convince me.

If you look at the assets we've got, untapped potential as a brand and the influx of TV money you can see there's scope to make him an even richer man.
The opposing view of your argument is that people should take over football clubs with the intention of losing money. Now that's rather silly, don't you think ?

He's already put more into the club than Kenwright. Now people are accusing him of asset stripping, bloody hell he hasn't been here five minutes! How about crying out over the years of Kenwright mismanagement? Pathetic.

Having Kenwright as the bar for Moshiri is like having Niasse as the bar for our future strikers.

He's played a blinder here tbf

The obvious thing is he will pocket a large amount of the Lukaku/Stones/Premier league money and continue to asset strip over the next 3-4 seasons

Wow how thoughtful, would you like to tell us where he has already asset stripped us?? This isn't hicks and Gillette who sold them absolute whoppers stories of returning to top only to appoint Roy hodgson and purchasing Joe Cole.

Lol by the way. They did a great job

The opposing view of your argument is that people should take over football clubs with the intention of losing money. Now that's rather silly, don't you think ?
Of course nobody is naive enough to think he's in it to make a loss but I'd rather he had the club's best interests at heart rather than rinse us dry.

He's already put more into the club than Kenwright. Now people are accusing him of asset stripping, bloody hell he hasn't been here five minutes! How about crying out over the years of Kenwright mismanagement? Pathetic.

What's he put in? Not being pedantic but I'm yet to see anything from him.

I'm just frustrated at what I see as much less activity than I expected. I expected at least 1 marquee signing.

I think it's perfectly understandable lots of us are a bit worried. And it's understandable that lots are getting impatient. We're 1 week away.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back