Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
My overriding feeling is disappointment. I did genuinely think this guy meant business and we'd be going into August looking a real threat.

Instead, we're now facing, at best, a mediocre start to the season due to a very obvious squad imbalance that hasn't been addressed, when we were led to believe we had the funds to do so.

My biggest hope at this point is actually Koeman, in that he hasn't resigned, which is what I'd expect him to do very quickly if Moshiri was a massive fraud.
I've seen more ' Everton transfer windows' than I care to remember and in the last few years I've just accepted that any business we do will come late. I allowed myself to be swept along with the new ownership thing and the expectancy of 'early' signings in time for the first game. A shift in policy, as in buy first then sell. Its simply not happened. So I'm back to thinking we'll do late business again. Groundhog day.

I think it's fair to say that briefing to the press about how we've got a massive kitty to spend wasn't the best thing the club have ever done
I think it's why people are getting twitchy. We have been built up to think that that this summer was going to be different. And it might still be, but I don't think people are being unreasonable for thinking we might have done more in the transfer market than we have. All we can do is sit tight and see what happens in the next few weeks

Fraudhad Moshiri more like.

£100m war chest my hairy auld Arse.

We ain't even spent the additional tv money and by the time we sell Stones the coffers will be bulging.

The guy ain't spoken a word to indicate his intentions. If we are supposed to guess what those are by his actions then they don't look very good so far.

Can I see the washing ? It's all getting rather silly. How long have you been supporting us ? We now have an owner with money and ambition and you're moaning after he's been here a few months. I really do despair sometimes. Anyway

giphy.gif
Listen you stressy little dope I've followed us all around the country so don't question my commitment or how long I've been supporting us. I went to Goodison before I went to school.

I'll still be here once Moshiri's got bored of his train set too.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back