Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Strange? Strange for wanting to see the back of a man who has spearheaded the demise of this football club? A man so out of touch with the clubs fanbase and values that he thinks going on TalkSport and spouting pish about things being fine is OK?

I would have absolutely zero issues with pulling the plug on the stadium if it meant seeing the end of Moshiri and Kenwright here. They're poisonous.

Do you use 'failed ground moves' as criteria against Bill ??!!

If you do and you STILL want to set the new ground on fire, then you would be part of the problem.

Good morning guys, it is with great interest that I note Farhad Moshiri saying that Everton fans influenced some decisions and appointments. Essentially that the fans have blame in Everton’s demise, I feel this is a subject we should explore.

he has recognised that this is the 'peoples club', and we're still not happy? I see his point

Audio link below:

The fans kept the club up last season, has he actually just sat there and blamed them for chasing managers out? Has he still not apologised for appointing the fat kopite dinosaur against the will of every single fan as well as his own board? The fella is an absolute disgrace and one of the worst owners in English football history.

That is a debt that Everton football club has to pay back. It will have nothing whatsoever to do with Moshiri once he’s sold his shares. You think we’ve just been gifted all this money to build a stadium and when it’s built, that’s it?

And ?? Thats what business men do, they get the funding and make buidlings happen.

He will have every right to make money on us if he build this ground, as its a £1 Billion asset we have built as a club.

Bill couldnt make it happen and is critiscised for it, Farhad HAS made it happen - He needs praise for it.

That is a debt that Everton football club has to pay back. It will have nothing whatsoever to do with Moshiri once he’s sold his shares. You think we’ve just been gifted all this money to build a stadium and when it’s built, that’s it?

He will have a tough ask getting the money he has pumped into the club back.

Will be making a loss when he eventaully sells.

And ?? Thats what business men do, they get the funding and make buidlings happen.

He will have every right to make money on us if he build this ground, as its a £1 Billion asset we have built as a club.

Bill couldnt make it happen and is critiscised for it, Farhad HAS made it happen - He needs praise for it.

I honestly don’t think you understand what you’re talking about, with the best will in the world.

You’ve just said he’s paying for it though

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back