Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Pumped in loads of money, only for the chairman to wazz it up the wall playing football manager. I feel sorry for him, he's been conned into letting an odious attention seeker remain at the helm instead of appointing someone competent. Culture comes from the top, and the top position at this club is chairman. What would Everton do?

Pumped in loads of money, only for the chairman to wazz it up the wall playing football manager. I feel sorry for him, he's been conned into letting an odious attention seeker remain at the helm instead of appointing someone competent. Culture comes from the top, and the top position at this club is chairman. What would Everton do?
Kenwright might be an idiot, but you’re letting Moshiri off the hook. He’s the one ultimately responsible for this mess.

He’s not the poor, helpless, billionaire owner of Everton FC. He’s the guy overseeing this catastrophe, and has been free to act to improve matters over the last 7 years.

He has instead watched it all happen.

Kenwright might be an idiot, but you’re letting Moshiri off the hook. He’s the one ultimately responsible for this mess.

He’s not the poor, helpless, billionaire owner of Everton FC. He’s the guy overseeing this catastrophe, and has been free to act to improve matters over the last 7 years.

He has instead watched it all happen.
Kenwright has seen through the decline over 27 years

And Moshiri could’ve pulled the trigger on him at any time in the last 7.

The buck stops with Moshiri.
I can't really be bothered going through the same rigmarole that has been repeated through various threads on here. The fact is Kenwright is the worst thing that has happened to this football club in it's history. Let's not forget he chose to sell to Moshiri

He's throwing a lot of money at it which I appreciate but come on he's nuts you would not run a business like that absolutely nuts, stadium brilliant but running a football club absolute nut job

I can't really be bothered going through the same rigmarole that has been repeated through various threads on here. The fact is Kenwright is the worst thing that has happened to this football club in it's history. Let's not forget he chose to sell to Moshiri
Yes. But now Moshiri is his boss, and as such is the person ultimately accountable for our present situation.

It’s insane to me that people feel sorry for Moshiri, like he’s some helpless dope, which is what I initially engaged with above.

Yes. But now Moshiri is his boss, and as such is the person ultimately accountable for our present situation.

It’s insane to me that people feel sorry for Moshiri, like he’s some helpless dope, which is what I initially engaged with above.
Blows my mind that people think the billionaire owner is some poor shrinking wallflower! I get that Bill is responsible, but some people are so blinded by the hatred they somehow think Moshiri is some saint

You feel sorry for a billionaire who bought a football club and has made it almost insolvent in the space of 6 years.

A man who could have, in the first week, replaced the entire board with astute business people and football people to put a plan in place

Yeah, me heart bleeds for him

You feel sorry for a billionaire who bought a football club and has made it almost insolvent in the space of 6 years.

A man who could have, in the first week, replaced the entire board with astute business people and football people to put a plan in place

Yeah, me heart bleeds for him
I said he was conned by the serial liar who's pulled the wool over the eyes of most of the fan base, what's one more on to the list. Face it we have the Verbal Kint of chairmen.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back