Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I said he was conned by the serial liar who's pulled the wool over the eyes of most of the fan base, what's one more on to the list. Face it we have the Verbal Kint of chairmen.
Utter bollocks

Kenwright is a charlatan and so is this gobshite. They’re as culpable as each other; this tit brought Kia the rat to run affairs at the club and as the power to remove anyone on that board.

He’s clueless and I hope he loses every penny he has and his yacht gets robbed and sunk

I can't really be bothered going through the same rigmarole that has been repeated through various threads on here. The fact is Kenwright is the worst thing that has happened to this football club in it's history. Let's not forget he chose to sell to Moshiri

I still think Peter Johnson was the worst thing that ever happened to the club.

He was at the helm when EFC was still an elite team and Sky and the PL were just getting going.

As the RS, United and Arsenal set off in First Class on the Sky gravy train Mr. Johnson stood on the platform at Lime Street and waved it goodbye.

Things would have turned out very differently if Johnson had taken the seat that had been reserved for us in that First Class carriage.

He was at the helm when EFC was still an elite team and Sky and the PL were just getting going.

As the RS, United and Arsenal set off in First Class on the Sky gravy train Mr. Johnson stood on the platform at Lime Street and waved it goodbye.

Things would have turned out very differently if Johnson had taken the seat that had been reserved for us in that First Class carriage.
Not even close to the fat pig who took over from him.

The decline started before Johnson anyway.

Nobody gets a pass over how the club has been run in the last five years but since Moshiri has become overwhelming owner of the club the management has basically been out of control.

I don't know if this is because Moshiri made decisions based on the advice from the Board or made decisions against the advice of the Board.
I do feel that any Board member who genuinely felt the club was being badly run or going against their advice should have resigned.

There is little doubt that we have now reached the cliff edge and no matter what happens regarding relegation we will be a very different club going forward.

The only positives I see going forward are :
The new ground ( this does offer hope for the future , without the attraction of the new stadium I think we would have no hope of finding new owners)

I think at last we have finally made the right managerial appointment in Sean Dyche. We have a manager at last who knows how to run a club like Everton in the Premiership or if needs be in the Championship. I believe, as most I think, if he had been appointed even a month earlier we would be in a much safer position now.

We are finally seeing a decline in expensive players who contribute nothing to the club. Mina leave this summer, Kean is already gone and I think that leaves only Alli, Gbamin and Gomes. Gomes has had a good season and could easily find a permanent move in the summer. The others then are in their last twelve months.

There are some young players that may develop into first team players like Cannon, Mills and Welch and they may save us money in transfers.

These positives however are just straws in the wind of the financial mess we are in.

My feeling is that no changes will happen in the board or in the ownership of the club until the season is finished and survival or safety is secured. Nobody will come in as owner or investor until that is known.
I think we are 100% for sale but as yet until our future is determined then no price can be even discussed.

Wasting you're time mate, don't forget that was along time ago, well before the time of a lot of the fan base today so they don't understand it.
Some read about a cup win, but don't understand the failure to build on it.

Yes. But now Moshiri is his boss, and as such is the person ultimately accountable for our present situation.

It’s insane to me that people feel sorry for Moshiri, like he’s some helpless Dope, which is what I initially engaged with above.
One sort of Dope sells out to another, different sort of Dope = full spectrum,100% dopey coverage, where both dopes and their various dopey minions and appointees couldn't make a proper decision to save their lives

Nobody gets a pass over how the club has been run in the last five years but since Moshiri has become overwhelming owner of the club the management has basically been out of control.
The mad thing is he still gets a pass from sone, if he was at Newcastle, West Ham, Liverpool, United and one or two other they wiouldnt stand for what he has done, but gets a pass from some at Everton. Its out of control and over the last few years he has done nothing to try and fix it

Utter bollocks

Kenwright is a charlatan and so is this gobshite. They’re as culpable as each other; this tit brought Kia the rat to run affairs at the club and as the power to remove anyone on that board.

He’s clueless and I hope he loses every penny he has and his yacht gets robbed and sunk

It’s probably Usmanov’s yacht that he bums off too.

Invested in the club, won us our last trophy and the ground was improved under his ownership. Three things the next owner wouldn't have dreamed about. Johnson's crime was to run out of money and mistake was sack Joe Royle.

The mad thing is he still gets a pass from sone, if he was at Newcastle, West Ham, Liverpool, United and one or two other they wiouldnt stand for what he has done, but gets a pass from some at Everton. Its out of control and over the last few years he has done nothing to try and fix it
Its absolutely simple, he gets a pass because he's building a quite frankly magnificent stadium, something Kenshite actively failed to do on numerous occasions.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back