Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
xuvhrveu65ab1.jpg

This is from Deloitte. We are the only team above 90 with Newcastle who just started investing in the squad.

We are head and shoulders the worst financial performers in the league.

Our commercial performance is woeful but it is absolutely criminal that we've have allowed our wages/revenue ratio get to that level.

He bought 27,031 shares from existing shareholders at £5k each (cost £135m paid to the shareholders he bought from). The club issued a further 100,000 shares at £3k each for £100m in cash (payable to the club) and the conversion of £200m of existing debt (already received by the club)

That totals £300m in new shares issued paid for by Moshiri. Add the £450m of debt still owed to Moshiri and you get to £750m
Plus we have £225m of external debt - all of this before the remaining estimated £360m for the stadium is found

Jesus Christ. How did this fella pass a fit and proper owner’s test? Terrifying what he has done to this football club.

xuvhrveu65ab1.jpg

This is from Deloitte. We are the only team above 90 with Newcastle who just started investing in the squad.

We are head and shoulders the worst financial performers in the league.
It’s been two years since that graph was made we are probably around 75% now

We’ve had so many changes in the last two years

No richarlison, no kean, no sigurdsson, no Mina, no Digne, no rodriguez, no Walcott, no Tosun, no Bernard, no Allan etc.

It’s been two years since that graph was made we are probably around 75% now

We’ve had so many changes in the last two years

No richarlison, no kean, no sigurdsson, no Mina, no Digne, no rodriguez, no Walcott, no Tosun, no Bernard, no Allan etc.
And in that 2 years our revenues have shrunk also.

I doubt its anything close to 75%.

I mean our last accounts showed a 23m operating loss, even before transfers.

And in that 2 years our revenues have shrunk also.

I doubt its anything close to 75%.

I mean our last accounts showed a 23m operating loss, even before transfers.
21/22 accounts published in March state turnover in 2022 was 181 mil and staff costs were 162 mil which is 89.5%

I’d be suprised if our staff costs were over 150 mil now we barely have a squad of 25 first team players