Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
I’m sorry to report that trying to compete involves more than simply throwing a load of your mate’s money into a pot for one of the incompetent buffoons you’ve appointed to pick up and spend on crap.

He never showed any intention of putting an actual structure in place at the football club, on the football side or commercially, and consistently appointed absolute wronguns like Benitez against the advice of almost everyone that knew better. He’s the worst owner in English football history.
He’s not though is he.

Let’s just imagine Moshiri came in and recruited well, where could we be by now. Challenging for and getting in the top 4, maybe a domestic cup win. The problem we’d then have with PSR would be being unable to spend money in a bid to get to the very top as Newcastle are about to discover.

The Premier League rules are out dated and need major reform, but Moshiri has to take his share of the blame for this mess and Everton shouldn’t have been the first club to breach the rules however unfair they clearly are.

To say Moshiri is the worst owner of all time is a bit harsh. He clearly knows sod all about football, I think he’s just been incredibly naive and forgotten the basics of what an accountant is supposed to do.

Let’s just imagine Moshiri came in and recruited well, where could we be by now. Challenging for and getting in the top 4, maybe a domestic cup win. The problem we’d then have with PSR would be being unable to spend money in a bid to get to the very top as Newcastle are about to discover.

The Premier League rules are out dated and need major reform, but Moshiri has to take his share of the blame for this mess and Everton shouldn’t have been the first club to breach the rules however unfair they clearly are.

To say Moshiri is the worst owner of all time is a bit harsh. He clearly knows sod all about football, I think he’s just been incredibly naive and forgotten the basics of what an accountant is supposed to do.

Newcastle will have no issue finding the money, as what ever they need will be funded by a matchday cutlery partner deal from a company called "KSA cutlery" or some such nonsense, exactly the same as City have done.

I think he’e a bagman for the Russian mafia. Isn’t that funny? To you he’s a naïve accountant; while to me he’s a dirty oligarch mobster. Well this is what the great movie The Big Lebowksi taught us about the frames through which we view the world. Put me down for worst owner ever though.

I blame Bill because he was a director since 1989 and I can't find a single thing that he can claim to have done to push the club forward.

He was part of the board that invested in the modest park end.

He was part of the board that appointed Mike Walker.

The list goes on forever. Great guy though.
He was the one who sold us to the Persian clown as well because it was the right deal for him and him only.

I think he’e a bagman for the Russian mafia. Isn’t that funny? To you he’s a naïve accountant; while to me he’s a dirty oligarch mobster. Well this is what the great movie The Big Lebowksi taught us about the frames through which we view the world. Put me down for worst owner ever though.

And that oligarch monster was in turn a bagman for Putin, as was Abramovich and all the other oligarchs who the British establishment turned a convenient blind eye to them.

Newcastle will have no issue finding the money, as what ever they need will be funded by a matchday cutlery partner deal from a company called "KSA cutlery" or some such nonsense, exactly the same as City have done.
I mean that's exactly what we were doing with USM having the first of it's kind First refusal on naming rights for a stadium years away from being built for £30 million. Only thing that stopped us was Russia getting sanctioned whilst KSA and Abu Dhabi haven't.