Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The only saving grace people seem to have for him is that he's built the stadium.

Yeah, while bankrupting the club in the process and condemning us to regularly getting points deducted.

He's a criminal, a fake and a cheat and he's tried to mould Everton into his image.

I hope he slips into the Mersey and is never found - the sooner the better and the club can start to recover from his reign of terror.

Just seems to have washed his hands of the whole situation that he’s created.
Does seem to be the case. No doubt hoping that the American deal goes through so he can walk away claiming he did his best for the club.

I have little doubt he had the best of intentions when he started out. Looking at what Chelsea and City did by buying success, he probably thought he could emulate them. Such is the male ego. However, the real test of character comes when you face adversity and how you react at that point and what you then do to change things for the better. This clown hides behind his wealth and does nothing while hoping for some other rich benefactor to come along and rescue the situation. Sadly, we sink ever deeper into debt because of this mans decisions and our once proud club becomes another example of how not to run a football club.

Does seem to be the case. No doubt hoping that the American deal goes through so he can walk away claiming he did his best for the club.

I have little doubt he had the best of intentions when he started out. Looking at what Chelsea and City did by buying success, he probably thought he could emulate them. Such is the male ego. However, the real test of character comes when you face adversity and how you react at that point and what you then do to change things for the better. This clown hides behind his wealth and does nothing while hoping for some other rich benefactor to come along and rescue the situation. Sadly, we sink ever deeper into debt because of this mans decisions and our once proud club becomes another example of how not to run a football club.
I mean, tbf he was only ever someone else's bag man. And taxi driver.

#ThankYouFarhad

Anyone reviewed his Forbes listing lately?

Seems to be making money over last 12 months!

Scumbag

It wouldn't surprise me if Usmanov has been transferring assets to his name, like he did with his London mansion days before he was sanctioned by UKGov.

Moshiri is getting away with a murder! He tried with his mob accounting methods, and backfired miserably.

This cowboy is piling hundreds of millions worth of debt onto the football club rather than actually put money into the business he owns to keep it running. All this while continuing to increase his already vast wealth, somehow.

I’ll say it again. Worst owner in English football history. A criminal that should’ve been hounded out years and years ago.

This cowboy is piling hundreds of millions worth of debt onto the football club rather than actually put money into the business he owns to keep it running. All this while continuing to increase his already vast wealth, somehow.

I’ll say it again. Worst owner in English football history. A criminal that should’ve been hounded out years and years ago.

Is he ? and in what way ?

Do you good info on this ?

how mate?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back