Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

How can 40% be ok with this utter fraud. Since his arrival and imput we have imploded!
We need a plane and banner Vincent tan out ............

he headhunted Koeman to get a 'big name' in

he shouldn't be anywhere near the football decisions like this apart from stopping underlings from selling us short with Big Sam type stuff

The problem is when he does delegate, he has Unsy picking hilariously bad sides, walsh paying grotesquely over the top for bad players, and Bill and Bob already managing to get a stadium project 6 months behind schedule while using their journo mates to put out poisonous articles.

Not a lot to work with.

I just want him to get the stadium, then sell up and put us out of our misery. It's been an unmitigated failure sporting wise. I can accept mediocrity, even some stagnation if he gets a class stadium. But good grief he's dragging the club through the mud. There's no on field success under him anyway, probably eventual relegation if this persists.

The problem is when he does delegate, he has Unsy picking hilariously bad sides, walsh paying grotesquely over the top for bad players, and Bill and Bob already managing to get a stadium project 6 months behind schedule while using their journo mates to put out poisonous articles.

Not a lot to work with.

Surely thats why he brought in an accomplished director of football so he doesn't need to worry about the footballing decisions.......

oh.

I just want him to get the stadium, then sell up and put us out of our misery. It's been an unmitigated failure sporting wise. I can accept mediocrity, even some stagnation if he gets a class stadium. But good grief he's dragging the club through the mud. There's no on field success under him anyway, probably eventual relegation if this persists.

With all due respect mate, he has been with us what now? 2 full seasons give or take? 2 and a half.

We have seen worse times under Kenwright and seen less uproar, its absolute bollocks whats going on at the moment and he needs to get a grip of things from a leadership and direction point of view, but to say that we haven't been through similar or worse in the last 20 years is rewriting our recent past.

He needs better support around him from the footballing side, there is absolutely no doubt about it. I wish Dein would have come with him, he would have sorted this club out top to bottom.

How can 40% be ok with this utter fraud. Since his arrival and imput we have imploded!
We need a plane and banner Vincent tan out ............

Christ on a bike! Has he tried to change our colour to red? Hired Ole Gunnar Solskjaer?

He's a bit of an oddball but the man is only guilty of authorising transfers of 200 million that has been wasted by others. He probably has pushed too quickly instead of getting 2 top players in a season to steadily improve. His decision making process in hiring Koeman and Walsh was sound. It just didn't turn out that way.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back