Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The more money he spends the worse we get.

The fact he doesn't see Walsh as the problem here baffles me.

Because there was no strategy and a churn of players, too many players in and out at once and money wasted on players who weren't up to it or not needed. While KEY areas such as first team striker and left back were left. Utter shambles and you see it on the pitch and it's made worse by a negative manager who preaches safety first we needed a confidence builder not a defeatist.

The more money he spends the worse we get.

The fact he doesn't see Walsh as the problem here baffles me.
Well, we just got Walcott, and we got a few good ones in the summer.

Only thing that colapsed the moral, was the way that Moshiri handled the Lukaku sale.
It completly demoralized the team.

That is my impression.
Since he left the remaning players, to do Lukaku's job.

Already half way there mate

It's complete chaos. If anyone says there's a coherent plan in motion at this club they are clutching at the shortest of straws. The last time we were as poor as this in terms of status we were in the 90s relegation struggles. It's pathetic and it makes the Kenwright reign of error look like a golden age in the club's history.

It's complete chaos. If anyone says there's a coherent plan in motion at this club they are clutching at the shortest of straws. The last time we were as poor as this in terms of status we were in the 90s relegation struggles. It's pathetic and it makes the Kenwright reign of error look like a golden age in the club's history.
i was telling my old man yesterday even what moyes is his team gave 100 % the team with kev Campbell , radzinski carsley etc mate smashing West Ham 6-0 and Goodison going mental , these players now seriously they're a joke that moyes team would smash these wasters !

Moshiri is a billionaire with a genuine passion for Everton. His big lack of judgement has been to show loyalty to the train-wreck of a Director of Football that goes by the name of Steve Walsh

A genuine passion for Everton? Are you joking?

I've seen the clips when he bothers to turn up and watch the game, he's busy on his phone and doesn't even realise we've scored half the time.

You've got to be related to him or something.

i was telling my old man yesterday even what moyes is his team gave 100 % the team with kev Campbell , radzinski carsley etc mate smashing West Ham 6-0 and Goodison going mental , these players now seriously they're a joke that moyes team would smash these wasters !

Moyes scouted his players and every one knew where they fitted in and he knew exactly why he bought them. We now have a squad bought by numerous managers and RK And SA both had and have no idea what to do with them. We don’t even know who actually scouted or bought these players.

Moyes scouted his players and every one knew where they fitted in and he knew exactly why he bought them. We now have a squad bought by numerous managers and RK And SA both had and have no idea what to do with them. We don’t even know who actually scouted or bought these players.
Yeah spot on mate but that team would absolutely smash the wasters ! Need a DVD of that game and send it to usm finch farm with a paper saying nil satis nisi optinum mate

Desperate to get this chancer out the club.

He will do a venkys eventually, complete fraud, got no money, spending to put us in a cleverly hidden debt.

Mark my words. He's bad news.
_88484048_fasdfs.jpg

Moshiri is a billionaire with a genuine passion for Everton. His big lack of judgement has been to show loyalty to the train-wreck of a Director of Football that goes by the name of Steve Walsh

Spot on. A sickening amount of dough on mercenaries at end of their careers - Williams, Sigurdsson, Rooney, Schneiderlin, Bolassie. Couldn't have done a worse job if he tried.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back