Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Which jobs ??
Just the media and PR ones or was the CEO and Chairman’ job advertised as well ??
PR and Lead creative. I'd say the CEO job will be internal or they'll headhunt someone. And the chairman position depends on Bill going but I imagine it'd be the same process as the CEO. Its looking like DoF is definitely seeing a change too with Marcel Brands latest comments etc

If the Allardyce interview on Monday with Dominic King in the Mail is as bad as people are saying, @davek 's warnings on Moshiri are about to be vindicated.

TBF, after two years worth of moronic media statements, acts of monumental stupidity on appointments, and getting nowhere fast on a fantasy stadium scheme (which he never personally comments upon btw), I'd say it wouldn't be much of a prediction to suggest he's a fraud of monumental proportions.

TBF, after two years worth of moronic media statements, acts of monumental stupidity on appointments, and getting nowhere fast on a fantasy stadium scheme (which he never personally comments upon btw), I'd say it wouldn't be much of a prediction to suggest he's a fraud of monumental proportions.

Unlucky Dave, this goes the other way.

It will be a piece that will rip the whole circus apart and 1 man will stand tall at the end.

Weren't we all told from the outset that 49% meant nothing because it gave him effective control over all decisions? Conveniently forgotten now by Sam Hammam MkIIs dwindling band of believers.

Look dave, lets just wait for the future to pan out, if ive got it wrong I will hold my hands up, as I expect you to............

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back