Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I can clearly recall the moment I realised Martinez was a charlatan BS peddler (it was the home game vs Leicester in season 2). There has been no similar 'a-ha!' moment with Moshiri, but enough red flags have popped up on my BS detection radar to make me very sceptical. The Jim White interviews, the non majority share-holding, the stadium funding issues, the terrible personnel appointments and player recruitments, etc etc...well let's just I smell a rat and it's beginning to stink the joint out.
Call me a cynic but I reckon I have about 25-30 years left before shuffling off this mortal coil, and I am pretty convinced, when that day arrives, Everton shall still be playing its home games at Goodison Park (to a chorus of home supporters' 'boooooos' probably)

NSNO

Last edited:
He's Bill's money man, Bill is still running the club if you ask me. Moshiri seems to be easily manipulated it's worrying how ruderless we are. He should have appointed a knowledgeable CEO and director of football to offer advice and guidance from the off. But all the time Bill remains the suspicion is he isn't the one in control. Maybe he doesn't even want to be....

Looks like Moshiri is changing it up across the board. The club are looking for a new PR officer and a new lead creative (basically the person that signs off all the creative media we put out) alongside a new manager, new CEO, new coaching team and a new Chairman potentially. Big shake up due this summer
6 changes? Happy to opine that I can in no way see this procrastinator changing even half of those.
It will take him a month to process each one first. How long is your English Summer? ;)

If the Allardyce interview on Monday with Dominic King in the Mail is as bad as people are saying, @davek 's warnings on Moshiri are about to be vindicated.
3 more years then? :)

JS137806593.jpg

I can clearly recall the moment I realised Martinez was a charlatan BS peddler (it was the home game vs Leicester in season 2). There has been no similar 'a-ha!' moment with Moshiri, but enough red flags have popped up on my BS detection radar to make me very sceptical. The Jim White interviews, the non majority share-holding, the stadium funding issues, the terrible personnel appointments and player recruitments, etc etc...well let's just I smell a rat and it's beginning to stink the joint out.
Call me a cynic but I reckon I have about 25-30 years left before shuffling off this mortal coil, and I am pretty convinced, when that day arrives, Everton shall still be playing its home games at Goodison Park (to a chorus of home supporters' 'boooooos' probably)

NSNO
I think this time we may have got lucky with the Mayor my friend. I doubt even Everton's fabulous Board could miss out on this one?

Sorry, having a blonde moment here. What interview? Saying what?
Am I going to lose my breakfast down here?

This forum has been agog all night over an interview with Sam which is purportedly going to be printed in Monday’s Daily Mail.

Apparently the Fat Man is going to let the club hierarchy, the players and the fans have both barrels from his shotgun.

What has caused this ripple of excitement?

Well, one of our friends on here posted that he read about it on “another forum”.

;)

This forum has been agog all night over an interview with Sam which is purportedly going to be printed in Monday’s Daily Mail.

Apparently the Fat Man is going to let the club hierarchy, the players and the fans have both barrels from his shotgun.

Well, one of our friends on here posted that he read about it on “another forum”.

;)
Yep the Daily Fail nothing to get excited about, but something's brewing with Sam!

;)
This one? Contract extension I say...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-determine-future-Sam-Allardyce-meeting.html

Everton chief Farhad Moshiri prepares to determine future of Sam Allardyce at crunch board meeting
  • Everton chiefs will hold a meeting this week to discuss Sam Allardyce's future
  • The 63-year-old came out of retirement to steady to Everton ship last November
  • Allardyce was incensed by the club's decision to poll fans on his performance
By Simon Jones for MailOnline

PUBLISHED: 08:58 AEST, 22 April 2018 | UPDATED: 08:58 AEST, 22 April 2018

Everton will stage a board meeting this week that is likely to determine Sam Allardyce's long-term future.

Allardyce signed an 18-month contract when he was appointed by major shareholder Farhad Moshiri last November but there has been persistent speculation around his position and his relationship with Everton supporters is tense.

Moshiri insisted Allardyce would provide 'strong leadership' after he convinced the 63-year-old to come out of retirement but Everton have struggled to find direction this season.

4B26621A00000578-0-image-a-74_1524351139570.jpg

+2
Sam Allardyce''s future at Everton will be up for review when the board meet this week

Club officials were left red-faced last week when a survey was sent out to season ticket holders in which they were asked to rate the former England manager's ability to lead the team.

Allardyce was furious about the episode and revealed on Thursday he had received an apology from the club's hierarchy. But Allardyce also said that he wanted Moshiri to provide clarity on his future, as the constant speculation 'was not healthy'.

Paulo Fonseca, the Shakthar Donetsk manager, and Marco Silva - whom Moshiri tried to appoint after the sacking of Ronald Koeman last October - continue to be linked to Everton and it will become clear after the board have convened whether the Iranian billionaire will stand by Allardyce or look elsewhere.

3F5AF89000000578-0-image-a-75_1524351231528.jpg

+2
Marco Silva remains in the running to succeed Allardyce after departing Watford

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ture-Sam-Allardyce-meeting.html#ixzz5DMGQyuxg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This one? Contract extension I say...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-determine-future-Sam-Allardyce-meeting.html

Everton chief Farhad Moshiri prepares to determine future of Sam Allardyce at crunch board meeting
  • Everton chiefs will hold a meeting this week to discuss Sam Allardyce's future
  • The 63-year-old came out of retirement to steady to Everton ship last November
  • Allardyce was incensed by the club's decision to poll fans on his performance
By Simon Jones for MailOnline

PUBLISHED: 08:58 AEST, 22 April 2018 | UPDATED: 08:58 AEST, 22 April 2018

Everton will stage a board meeting this week that is likely to determine Sam Allardyce's long-term future.

Allardyce signed an 18-month contract when he was appointed by major shareholder Farhad Moshiri last November but there has been persistent speculation around his position and his relationship with Everton supporters is tense.

Moshiri insisted Allardyce would provide 'strong leadership' after he convinced the 63-year-old to come out of retirement but Everton have struggled to find direction this season.

4B26621A00000578-0-image-a-74_1524351139570.jpg

+2
Sam Allardyce''s future at Everton will be up for review when the board meet this week

Club officials were left red-faced last week when a survey was sent out to season ticket holders in which they were asked to rate the former England manager's ability to lead the team.

Allardyce was furious about the episode and revealed on Thursday he had received an apology from the club's hierarchy. But Allardyce also said that he wanted Moshiri to provide clarity on his future, as the constant speculation 'was not healthy'.

Paulo Fonseca, the Shakthar Donetsk manager, and Marco Silva - whom Moshiri tried to appoint after the sacking of Ronald Koeman last October - continue to be linked to Everton and it will become clear after the board have convened whether the Iranian billionaire will stand by Allardyce or look elsewhere.

3F5AF89000000578-0-image-a-75_1524351231528.jpg

+2
Marco Silva remains in the running to succeed Allardyce after departing Watford

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ture-Sam-Allardyce-meeting.html#ixzz5DMGQyuxg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

No.

Not that one :mad:

It is supposed to be published on Monday morn.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back