Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Simple question of if I want moshiri at the club or not...answer a resounding glad we have him.

I like his nah! not good enough see ya attitude rather than hanging on with grim hope. He will eventually find the right manager that we haven't had since Royle and Kendall mk 1. He is also ambitious and wants the best so will not give up trying rather than putting up.

This fraudster will use Sam as a scapegoat for his own failings. He will try to claim credit for getting rid of him when deep down we should all realise its his disgraceful ownership that left us having to employ him in the first place, and I for one have 0 confidence in him getting anyone in who would do much better.

..he might think the Allardyce appointment was a success given how bad we were and us now being safe. Perhaps his longer term managerial target wasn’t available until summer so everything is going to plan.

I don’t think any of us truly know what goes on.

Please explain what he gains from tanking his 300m investment in the club?

Hes more invested than any of the people calling him names on the internet.

seen countless other clubs who have had owners with way more invested in than us and bombed completely.

villa, QPR, sunderland, leeds etc etc etc

he is an Iranian accountant, not a super footballing agent

seen countless other clubs who have had owners with way more invested in than us and bombed completely.

villa, QPR, sunderland, leeds etc etc etc

he is an Iranian accountant, not a super footballing agent

Roman, PSG fellas and Mansour are the only people in world football that have invested more of their own money into clubs than The Mosh.

Its time people wake up and smell the coffee, youve got people like Dave claiming we have had 2 years of failure, despite last season being our best for 3 years.

Not long now tho, pretty soon the tide will change, then I will feast.

Roman, PSG fellas and Mansour are the only people in world football that have invested more of their own money into clubs than The Mosh.

Its time people wake up and smell the coffee, youve got people like Dave claiming we have had 2 years of failure, despite last season being our best for 3 years.

I would love this to be true but the fella hasn't shown us anything of note so far.

not to be trusted.

Ha Ha Ha Ha.

I would love this to be true but the fella hasn't shown us anything of note so far.

not to be trusted.

Hes shown a willingness to invest heavily, a willingness to not accept failure and a willingness to improve the club via a new stadium.

Bar appointing himself player manager theres not much more he can do.

As I say, by August, YOU people will be a busted flush, roaming the forum crying about "that time we appointed Sam to save us from relegation".

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back