Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
the mosh (as you call him) has not spent a bean on us.

he has INVESTED the money and will get it all back and some.

Jordan injected the cash directly and LOST it all.

he was a real fan of the club and a proper owner in my book, willing to 'give all he had' (sound familiar) in an effort to make Palace a premier league club.

Ridiculous argument. There is risk as well as reward in investment.

the mosh (as you call him) has not spent a bean on us.

he has INVESTED the money and will get it all back and some.

he was a real fan of the club and a proper owner in my book, willing to 'give all he had' (sound familiar) in an effort to make Palace a premier league club.

Simon Jordan did indeed give everything he had, he had 37m and he spent the lot.

The Mosh is worth 2bn and is best mates with 2 people worth a combined 40bn.

The Mosh paid more than 35m for The Liver Buildings.

The Mosh only gets return on his investment if we are successful.

As I said 10 posts ago, I trust a man who has 300million reasons for us to be a success.

he was a real fan of the club and a proper owner in my book, willing to 'give all he had'

In my book, he’s a stupid owner.

If you chuck £35m at a premier league team for working capital and expect to see if back, you’re dreaming.

Jesus, it doesn’t even buy you Sigurdsson.

Since he arrived: £165M in player sales plus £210M from tv revenue.

= £375M that covers fees and wages and then some.

Please dont encourage @MoutsGoat in his forlorn attempt to rescue the carpet bagger.

The people have spoken both on this thread and the Everton board thread. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cant fool all of the people all of the time.

You’re missing my point.

I didn’t say Moshiri had chucked money at player transfers - I agree with you that he hasn’t.

What I’m arguing is that it is unrealistic to expect him to do so.

Do you really expect him to spend £45m of his kids inheretence to sign Sigurdsson, in the full knowledge that it’s unsustainable for him to bankroll player acquisitions in that manner?

Im not under the illusions that The Mosh wants us to be successful cos he likes the colour blue.

Hes invested to make a big fat profit at the end, he doesnt do that without a succesful club on the pitch and in a 100+ year old stadium.
Is the correct answer.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back