Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Golly, the rumours foaming and roiling do not augur auspicious do they? Is this a new nadir for Everton? Talk about hitting rock bottom, hiring a jack-hammer, and keep digging.
I’m just wondering what Capt Jags and the other senior superstars we have (Bainsey and Tubby Ashley etc) are making of all these rumours.

Never has NSNO looked more tenuous. Hopefully a extra large full English breakfast at FF tomorrow can assuage our lads’ insecurities.

NSNO

Golly, the rumours foaming and roiling do not augur auspicious do they? Is this a new nadir for Everton? Talk about hitting rock bottom, hiring a jack-hammer, and keep digging.
I’m just wondering what Capt Jags and the other senior superstars we have (Bainsey and Tubby Ashley etc) are making of all these rumours.

Never has NSNO looked more tenuous. Hopefully a extra large full English breakfast at FF tomorrow can assuage our lads’ insecurities.

NSNO
Nasty Sam Names Others

There was also a board meeting before Martinez was fired, IIRC. Not sure about Koeman.

If there is any backstabbing from Sam to the media, then he will be gone after Newcastle.

I just hope there is a degree of control from Moshiri regarding the timing, and not being reactive to Allardyce and having his hand forced. Perhaps the survey was an aid to push things along in that respect, although he has not had a problem in pulling the trigger previously.

Whatever comes from the Dominic King piece if there is one won't reflect well on the club and the media will be happy to jump on the crisis bandwagon again.

If Allardyce was to leave this week its unlikely we'll have a new manager for a few weeks after, until seasons end. It's imperative at least that we get Brands in before then, and at least have some part of a new jigsaw in place, rather than weeks of speculation.

They can't get away with offering no updates about the managers position in a post-Allardyce situation, its going to be very tricky. Best all round I think if Sam kept his mouth shut and got through the next few weeks but if he throws a tantrum then shove him under IMO.

This fraudster will use Sam as a scapegoat for his own failings. He will try to claim credit for getting rid of him when deep down we should all realise its his disgraceful ownership that left us having to employ him in the first place, and I for one have 0 confidence in him getting anyone in who would do much better.

This fraudster will use Sam as a scapegoat for his own failings. He will try to claim credit for getting rid of him when deep down we should all realise its his disgraceful ownership that left us having to employ him in the first place, and I for one have 0 confidence in him getting anyone in who would do much better.

yes kev, YES.

Those low expectations are a blessing.

Actually a wee bit baffled of your fetish for Fat Sam though.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back