Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Caught offside lol

I thought it was the Iranian Kia Joorabchian that Moshiri is dealing with now its some unnamed Brazilian agent?

I cant keep up with the mad agendas these two bit hacks are peddling trying to put the boot into the club.
Joorabchian has played a part in Corinthians so it’s the same set up.

Rob Segal either doesnt know Kia Joorabchian is Iranian or Moshiri has a 2nd agent who no one has ever heard about apart from Segal.

File under rubbish imo.

What matters is that Everton's being run with a nod and a wink and jobs for the boys.

As for Carragher. Whether anyone agrees with him or not the running of the club has been a joke, it's been very ham-fisted. The way the club is run goes right through the club. It's endemic. It's the lack of urgency that's bothered me for a number of years now. Terrible decisions year after year after year. Utter shambles of a football club. You start at the top of the club to lay the blame.

What matters is that Everton's being run with a nod and a wink and jobs for the boys.

As for Carragher. Whether anyone agrees with him or not the running of the club has been a joke, it's been very ham-fisted. The way the club is run goes right through the club. It's endemic. It's the lack of urgency that's bothered me for a number of years now. Terrible decisions year after year after year. Utter shambles of a football club. You start at the top of the club to lay the blame.

Agree there - I miss the days of Moist running the club from top to bottom.

Official Press Release From The Desk Of Farhad Moshiri:

"I would just like to make clear that Alex Iwobi was in fact a signing chosen by former Director of Football Marcel Brands..."

Europe seems decades away.

Gone from maybe 4th next year under penniless moyes to being laughed at to consider top 8 next year.

500 million.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back