Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Where do you even start. If you had the task (as an outsider) of trying to sort out this mess just where do you start? from the top in the boardroom? the coaching staff? the players? the youth setup is not great either? the injuries? Whoever has let it get into this state has some serious questions to answer.
Moshiri mate. The fella doesn't even know what the offside rule means.

Nice as that was, it was immediately followed by us tumbling down the league.

Moshiri's cash let Kenwright kick the can down the road a few more years, but the chickens have come home to roost now.
Leeds villa Sunderland all mismanaged but it's an absolute total mismanagement on probably the grandest scale for us to be on the verge of relegation

You'd think pumping half a billion into a squad. You'd think the worst that could happen is we don't achieve the success we should be achieving or not improving that much.

Not take us from a side in contention for top 4 or Europe every season to the championship.

Its hard to even comprehend. Let alone criticise
I think Simon Jordan hit the nail on the head. Too much money, not enough sense.

And still the deluded 96 stick with their 'Mosh Man'. Words fail me.
I’d sooner have someone try and fail than someone not try at all - I don’t think anyone can knock the guys commitment.

I’ve seen countless reminders on here that he’s “clueless”, that may be true and might be why he’s put his trust in other “experts” who’ve let him down - not sure with the scale of failure all can be attributed to him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back