Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

I don’t see how he sells the club now because he has ploughed half a billion in and I’d say he could sell us for maybe just over half that so he’d take a huge loss.

That being said, he may realise that it’s better to accept that loss than have to spend the same again on a stadium

Not enough Moshiri chat, i know its a depressing subject after the damage he has done to us, lots of healthy progressive chat about Bill on his thread today, but Farhad seems to be the forgotten man.
I just hope these American links are true, despite the money he has blown he might get his money back with a little cherry on top, as the value of the club with the stadium project included is massive, also without Usmanov who must realize he cant do this alone any longer.
We need him out.

"Burnley had 40m pounds cash in their bank accounts. Former club owner allowed ALK to use that plus add more debt leveraged against club for their purchase. PL waves this type of thing through with no issues"

Be careful what you all wish for. Mosh aint perfect but he's put hundreds of millions of pounds into the club and is commited to getting the stadium over the line.

Some Yank capitalist type buyer would be the death of this once great club.

yes.

Sacking benitez without a replacement ready.

then hiring frank the last day of the transfer window.

Thats major incompetence.
Letting Benitez sell our good left back only to sack him a week later cause we lost a game. There's being over your head and not fit for football club ownership then there's just utter insanity.

Another thing about what a terrible period of ownership this is under Moshiri. Today all our eyes were on the result of a game between Norwich and Burnley, two sides in the bottom three.
Prior to him arriving, a day like today our eyes would of been on the West Ham result as we battle for Europe, something we did a lot under the previous owner.
And we'd likely have to sell our best player that summer. A horrible drawn out affair disrupting the club and still end up spending less than most teams in the league. ... and you'd have people raging cause we just missed out on champions league.

If you found yourself criticising bill and moyes for missing out and champions league. I wonder how spending half a billion to hopefully finish 17th tastes.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back