Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Called due diligence Goat.
But then again if you get the ackers AND remain as Chairman Billy boy was happy not to do a deep dive.
Dubious from the off. Nobody does a take-over of a failing business and leaves any of the previous board in situ as they are the very ones responsible for said business failing. This clown did, and now we reap the mayhem.

If he had have done due diligence it might have shown up that Moshiri was actually the bag-man for Usminov, and not his accountant. Very few accountants a good man-managers, but all I have ever known have had a good business brain. Not in the shape of a CEO (DBB excepted), but at least keeping up with the numbers. My own feeling is that the FA did a DG check, discovered his real identity, said sod all, and just waited for the time when Everton finally imploded.

Yeah, dont get the hate Kenwright gets.

He found us an owner with an unlimited wallet who would build us a new stadium.

Hes really not to blame for the man being a total nutjob.
Kenwright told us that he had been speaking to Moshiri for 18 months and that he had excellent football knowledge. That’s demonstrably utter garbage. Kenwright brought him to our door for one reason and one reason only - Moshiri was the only one stupid enough to keep him in situ AND hand him £30m as well as the huge salary he takes now. This impending relegation is as much Kenwright’s legacy as that moron Moshiri’s. Still, good times, eh?

GET OUT! We are less a museum, more a morgue if we go down. We need a professional owner who understands how to run a winning team and organisation. We are light years behind and have only reegressed under his and the boards utter mismanagement. Chronic recruitment, terrible commercial performance we are eons away from Liverpool now having spent half a billion. An absolute catastrophic mismanagement of a football club I have ever seen. Kenwright must go too. We will never move forward until they go.

Last edited:

Over the last 30 years we have been too sentimental with older players, too nice with younger players that weren’t going to cut it. Elite sport is a cut throat business. It’s not always about the players attitude either its about quality and competition. Every player in a top squad however good is having a look over his shoulder because ssomeone will come in and perform. We are a long way from this. But it’s not unachievable. I think the club have got an opportunity to attract the best youth in the next few years with the carrot of playing 1st teaam football in a new project but we’ve got to get it right from the top.

But him being around doesn't exonerate Moshiri, he found a buyer who promised money, we got it, promised a stadium, were getting it, I'm willing to bet Moshiri didn't inform him back then he was going to also be a full on basket case.
Yeah, dont get the hate Kenwright gets.

He found us an owner with an unlimited wallet who would build us a new stadium.

Hes really not to blame for the man being a total nutjob.
Mansour approaches Kenwright, Kenwright wants to stay on - deal falls through
Kenwright approaches Moshiri/Usmanov, Kenwright gets to stay - done deal !

Kenwrights fault - but I doubt even he knew how bad it would get - still his fault
He lit the fire..."but I didn't think it would get out of control and burn to the ground - honest"

William Luvington Boyspen Hickson Kenwright...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back