• Pay no more than £10 million

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • Pay what is necessary to get him here

Votes: 10 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm...how do I say this.

It's the muscle that's between your inner thigh and your well, you know....

I'm sure someone can cut and paste a picture.

i'm still waiting for the old manny to turn up and put his boots on. i'd love us to sign him... but with every game he looks less interested.

no doubt a galaxy of talent... come on manny.. lets see it again.

Well he was unlucky last night. That much is obvious. But his match against Brann was much improved over some of his previous outings. I'm not gonna hold the injury against him anymore than I would hold Arteta's groin injury against him or Baines injury against him.

yes he was unlucky. but he seems to be making his own luck at the moment. if you would have asked me the first everton sub to be subbed this season i would have guessed manny.

he was unlucky with the injury.. but still gave the ball away a couple of times when he was on the pitch.

honestly... i can see this injury being a nice excuse to remove him from the team. lucky for him gravesen is so poor. and vdm.

don't get me wrong tx.. i really want him to come good... but i just don't trust him with the ball, unlike any other of our first team squad.

I know he can show the ability that he showed last season.

I think it's a mixture of match fitness and tempo.

He also needs to get stuck in more.

No confidence at the moment. Still we have time to get him back in gear.

Sadly, i don't think we do, games are running out for him to impress,and if he is injured then he's [Poor language removed].The way things are panning out at the moment i don't think we'll buy him unless its at a vastly reduced price.

You know that crossed my mind last night watching the game. Pienaar has to be purchased for 2 million. With him and Ossie in the side we didn't seem to miss Arteta as much. Fernandes has wonderful skills and passes are quality but he isn't on the same page at the moment and he may be a casualty this summer once again. We still need to spend our money wisely.

What about Lucho instead. Manny has mental problems at the moment. I knew he would have cut his hair if he'd truly been having a new start. It's the true way.

Lets be honest Fernandes hasnt been great since hes come back but he hasnt been terrible either. There may be many explanations for this lack of playing time, unfitness, can tbe bothered etc.

Simple fact is its all guess work, if he cant be arsed im glad hes in our dressing room because hel get the biggest kick in the ass of his life, and a good chinning to boot!

Its simple for me hes a good player, potentialy a great player, hes somethng different. Ok hes struggling at the moment but its too easy to critcise him!

Personaly i think people have just turned on him because of what happened in the summer, and its these same people who jumped on the Tommy G is [Poor language removed] and i even said it first time around bandwagon.

Hands up he hasnt been as good or made as much as an impact as last time, but some of the criticism is comng from a seperate agenda then just constructive wellt hought out criticsm, not all but some!

Shades of TW in some posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back