• Pay no more than £10 million

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • Pay what is necessary to get him here

Votes: 10 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahhahahahaha....

I didn't even have to see Halewood's post to know what it's about. I'm having a laugh mate.

He gets hurt and I knew you'd run as fast as you could to your computer to type more disparaging words about him. You're about as predictable as the press saying Liverpool's in the title race up until the last day of the season when they've been out of it for months.

Get lost man, you're not contributing anything. Sound familiar?

And Monty, you must have seen something I didn't because I didn't see Moyes make anything of the sort to him as he walked off.

...and believe me, I was looking for it.

Hahahahahhahahahaha....

I didn't even have to see Halewood's post to know what it's about. I'm having a laugh mate.

He gets hurt and I knew you'd run as fast as you could to your computer to type more disparaging words about him. You're about as predictable as the press saying Liverpool's in the title race up until the last day of the season when they've been out of it for months.

And Monty, you must have seen something I didn't because I didn't see Moyes make anything of the sort to him as he walked off.

TX all I'm saying is what I saw, no invention, see the match thread for any additional comment as I posted that remark there as well

Will the real Manuel Fernandes please stand up.

Obviously last season was a fluke, a creative starlet in a team of no hopers....this season he's a no hoper in a midfield of creative starlets.

Manny's loan deal is going a bit Terry Curran at the moment, and he's rapidly running out of games in which to impress DM enough to part with a single penny for his services.We need a player who is going to be 100% commited to the Everton cause, tricks and flicks are not going to secure a permanent deal for him. Sadly, i'm quickly beginning to believe that we've already seen the best of him both in terms of ability and commitment, something just isn't right with his attitude and application, i only hope it's a confidence issue because we all know what he's capable of, talent like that just doesn't vanish overnight. But if it does end up going all Terry Curran then he has only himself to blame.

I'd admire TX's confidence in the lad I even started to believe he could turn it round with the effort he was showing lately but last night was just ridiculous, he gave the ball away twice in the first five minutes he came on for and believe me TX i was looking for them.

He's either playing crap to lower the transfer fee or he's just another "star" that believes his own hype. For the money that's being banded about there must be better options out there then this guy. He's actually quite consistent in being the oppositions best player in the last few matches he's played setting up quick counter attacks on the break for them.

Shape up or Ship out.

Oh and another point. Injury my arse!

I put it down to him carrying in an injury.

Also he started in a different position last night and looked a lot happier until his knock.

Read in to it what you will. Can't rule him out yet.

I put it down to him carrying in an injury.

Also he started in a different position last night and looked a lot happier until his knock.

Read in to it what you will. Can't rule him out yet.

I'm not ruling him out, I'm just concerned we know the guy is quality the only problem I had with him last season was his engine that problem seems to have gone and now the problem is his uncanny ability to start counter attacks against us. At the rate he's going Valencia would have to pay us to take him.

I hope he'll come good but time is running out for him.

We know he's quality, just as we know Arteta's quality.
I'm not worried by his current form - if anything it'll stop Valencia trying to jack up the price by another couple of million.

If he doesnt perform this season, i love him, trust i bum him, ended up having an argument over his tackle that he got injured from (thats how much i love him).

But if he doesnt perform like i said, i would reluctantly not pay more then 6 million for him.

Hahahahahhahahahaha....

As predictable as night following day, MF's lover comes on and defends the undefendable. Your becoming an even bigger laughing stock with your continued defense of a player who looks distinctly uninterested in being a everton player

Word of caution, we could well need all hands to the pump if the Pieman has taken a knock, he was pissed at being taken off as any player should be, and of course if my sources are right and Tetas injury is far worse than the club is letting on. I think Moyes will have to take the arm round the shoulder approach with Manny rather than go straight for the neck as he appeared to want to.(y)

Arteta has a stomach and groin problem mont and will be out for a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back