Votes: 37 42.5%
  • Pay no more than £10 million

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • Pay what is necessary to get him here

Votes: 10 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised, you haven't read any of my posts to begin with. Why would you be bothered to check stats?

If you're looking to try and wind me up, not gonna work. But keep trying, that is if the mods continue to put up with it.

Not surprised, you haven't read any of my posts to begin with. Why would you be bothered to check stats?

If you're looking to try and wind me up, not gonna work. But keep trying, that is if the mods continue to put up with it.

You dont even check your stats billy so why should you expect others to do so?

You dont even check your stats billy so why should you expect others to do so?

Are you kidding? You can't tell the difference between a statistic and how it was written down? I admitted that I wrote that one down wrong.

Apparently, you've made the elementary mistake of concluding that if one was written down wrong, then they all must be written down wrong.

Some people just don't get it.

Are you kidding? You can't tell the difference between a statistic and how it was written down? I admitted that I wrote that one down wrong.

Apparently, you've made the elementary mistake of concluding that if one was written down wrong, then they all must be written down wrong.

Some people just don't get it.

Not only you wrote in down wrong you even give me the correct time of the sub but still got it wrong.
Now i dont like to question someones integrity but this looks like your massaging the truth somewhat to try and back up your silly original point, as is posting 12 games that Koeman wasnt even in charge of. Were you hoping no one would check?

Bump!

Another awful performance from MF again, the lad looks totally out of his depth in this league and surely Moyes cant be seriously thinking about signing him permermantly

Bump!

Another awful performance from MF again, the lad looks totally out of his depth in this league and surely Moyes cant be seriously thinking about signing him permermantly

careful, the hitler youth might be onto you for so called 'gloating' about an injury.

honest, the hitler youth are prowling, maybe tone down comments about an injured player and any possible comments about a c.unt of a player like gallas.

such cretins need little excuse to tear into you.

Bring it on i like a challenge, i dont think he was injured though

Wouldnt shock me, he didnt look injured

I think he was to be honest mate. It did look quite a bad twist. He was chasing Richards and pulled up which told me he was hurt. I'm a bit worried actually as Pienaar looked injured aswell. We could be without Arteta, Fernandes and Pienaar which could leave us short of numbers.

Word of caution, we could well need all hands to the pump if the Pieman has taken a knock, he was pissed at being taken off as any player should be, and of course if my sources are right and Tetas injury is far worse than the club is letting on. I think Moyes will have to take the arm round the shoulder approach with Manny rather than go straight for the neck as he appeared to want to.(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back