FIFA 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've set up a US PSN account, put $60 on it and buying it when it comes out over there, swerve waiting 2 days to get it after them.

The demo itself is a massive step up on 14.

I've set up a US PSN account, put $60 on it and buying it when it comes out over there, swerve waiting 2 days to get it after them.

If you digitally preorder it you get loads of packs for UT if you play that for free

looking to score a PS4 and 15 down here. Don't have terribly much to do and it's broken 90f/30c repeatedly this WINTER, with 70% humidity. Would be nice to see eGoodison on the big HDTV when there is nothing going on.

I've done that too mate, did the same for the new Madden and all seems to be working fine.

Dunno why anyone would pay £60 to get it on Friday when you can pay £36 and get it on Tuesday

I've enjoyed the demo. On the highest difficulty, dribbling is much slower and can feel cumbersome depending on the player. Quick passing is much more effective and necessary.

Found it pretty difficult to transition to the final third.

All in all, way more realistic open play this year. I'm excited.

I've enjoyed the demo. On the highest difficulty, dribbling is much slower and can feel cumbersome depending on the player. Quick passing is much more effective and necessary.

Found it pretty difficult to transition to the final third.

All in all, way more realistic open play this year. I'm excited.

Liverpool are pretty handy in the demo, so I've played against them with every team yielding mixed results. Sturridge is absolutely terrifying on that game from what I've seen, all he needs is to do is get the ball and NO MATTER WHAT (and I say this with nearly 15 years of FIFA experience under my belt) he will score a jammy goal of some description.

Just yesterday (as Man City) I had two defenders on him and the goalie bearing down on an aerial ball from Coutinho... what does the Subway-loving fantasy league captain do? Only goes an lobs it in midair from the narrowest possible angle into the opposite corner.... a human player could not pull that off.

Kanchelskis however....

Maybe I'm an old stick in the mud though, perhaps this time I will have to once more become student rather than remain master...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back