FIFA 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
going to be buying it for ps3 tomorrow. Cant find any info about it so if someone knows;

what are the new features for it? They'll be less compared to the new consoles version but i cant find info anywhere.

Got mine delivered this morning. ShopTo are the best.
Played a few games it's proper boss, I was made up with FIFA 14 on the PS4. 15 is similar, but just feels a lot nicer to control and the animations and graphics are even better again.

Just starting a career mode with Everton now. I hope they've improved the transfer system, that was my only proper issue with 14 was the [Poor language removed] transfer system. Scouting was unpredictable, and the only other way was to search by a players name directly or go through thousands of pages of [Poor language removed] players.

Think I'm gonna get this tomorrow.

I prefer the gameplay of the PES demo but FIFA 15 is still a great game.

I'll hammer FIFA for 2 months and then go crawling back to PES I reckon.

The game itself is enjoyable, professional difficulty has seemed to become a lot easier as I'm playing with a back 4 of Coleman stones ayhan and garbutt/Oviedo and have won my two games 4-0 and 4-1 respectively, lukaku is a beast and januzai seems to be unbelievable

Do any of you lot play the Be a Pro online teams? I used to play with a couple of the old bluekipper lads and was wondering if there was a GOT club. I'm on PS3 mostly but the fella I live with has the PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back