FIFA 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
the funny thing tonight will be all the midnight launch people queuing up for the game.

Personally i'll go the asda in the morning before work and get it.

I have 1 lesson in college tomorrow, the day Fifa comes out.

Just got an E-Mail off my Psychology teacher:

''Hello, I won't be in tomorrow as I have a sore throat, please work through your text book at home''

vinny-fist-pump-o.gif

For everyone that has an iPad ipod iPhone u can download the FIFA 15 Trading Web App if u need any help Pm me and I will send u the link. You are better to pm me tomorrow because then I will be able to send you the link. If you pm me today I will send you a like about 15:30/16:00 that's when the link will be sent.

Tempted to get this but not give in, my only concerns from videos is pace abuse online, is the pace over powered, does it ruin the games?

Downloaded and ready to go at Midnight. Thank you Xbox pre loading.

After playing the demo and early access I'm really excited to play FIFA this year as it is the best, IMO, since FIFA 12 or 10.

DAYUM BABY! I caved in and pre ordered but I am disappointed in myself

I really hate Ea and the half assed miniscule updates they put on the game and the sheer amount of microtransactions they stick in is just damn cheeky and what's worse is that people still plough money into it, Ultimate team is an absolute joke and yet the gormless fan boys still pay and you know Ea will keep expanding this to see how much they can get away with.

Still not much other choice if you're a football fan

I really hate Ea and the half assed miniscule updates they put on the game and the sheer amount of microtransactions they stick in is just damn cheeky and what's worse is that people still plough money into it, Ultimate team is an absolute joke and yet the gormless fan boys still pay and you know Ea will keep expanding this to see how much they can get away with.

Yeah.

Except it's utterly ace.

Ultimate team is what putting me off Fifa, pay to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back