FIFA 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
just played the PES demo, seems quite easy to score and a bit rough round the edges. Certain gameplay aspects seem decent but overall fifa is still quite a way ahead.

You messin'? What is that about the cheeky scum. I didn't even know that. I'm actually fuming here, that is my favourite mode. What are they playing at getting rid?

Yeah, they've only put clubs on next gen. I'm not buying a game where I'll play ultimate team and career mode for a month then never touch again because of no pro clubs.

Yeah, they've only put clubs on next gen. I'm not buying a game where I'll play ultimate team and career mode for a month then never touch again because of no pro clubs.
I can't believe this, I've just lobbed it on facebook to warn everyone in the UK about that. I had gone on UT and career mode one Tuesday when I bought it and hadn't had time to set up my pro so I left it. This is has soured my mood entirely. Thank god my roommate got it on his PS4 so I can play it on his, but now I feel like I have just wasted a bunch of money for the reasons you've said. I am proper bitter about this. I wish that the IGN review I read the day before I got it had mentioned it or I never would have spent the money. Well my agression levels have reached derby day levels two days early so there's that. I hope we smash them everywhere and Besic gets on and just launches himself into the Kop to knock people out.

ive pre-ordered it with tesco

can i go at midnight to get it from any tesco store or will it have to be the one i pre-ordered it from?

seems like fifa14 with shinny new graphics to me. passing is still diabolical, your own players will constantly run into the space you are in and disposes you, defending is now incredibly hard, and the fastest player in the game will slow down to a absolute crawl with the ball at his feet, teams haven't been updated(it's cute when pes dose it but it's just not expected on fifa) and players from sunderland will dance round your team for fun like there sodding messi.

only played a few games so still need to have a good go like but these are my first thoughts on it like.

And they better bloody updated the season mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back