FIFA 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think it did a quick update of squads when I started a career. Dunno if they were all there before. Don't see why not though.
cheers mate, eased my mind for playing it now.

Now just need some good players to sign. Last year i thought i was good signing banega for 5 million lol

true story this lads.

Playing a season last jan i played norwich, just before we played them and lukaku scored with some glancing header across goal. Great header.

then we played them a few days later and luakaku done the exact same thing, except just not without the goal.

npXBuHjZ.png

With the changes, I'm playing on Professional level for now. All in all, the open play in career mode is much improved. Harder to hold possession in the midfield and the goals feel like you earned them.

The only thing that is annoying is how often my defenders will collide and fall over. Tied West Brom 1-1 because Jags and Stones collided at the edge of the 18 and rolled around while they got a 2v1 on Howard.

With the changes, I'm playing on Professional level for now. All in all, the open play in career mode is much improved. Harder to hold possession in the midfield and the goals feel like you earned them.

The only thing that is annoying is how often my defenders will collide and fall over. Tied West Brom 1-1 because Jags and Stones collided at the edge of the 18 and rolled around while they got a 2v1 on Howard.

Sounds ominous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back