Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me understand.

Noone knows what the charge is
The argument for and against are conducted in secret
Noone knows who are the judge and jury
The process has been complete we think, but Noone knows what the verdict is
Noone knows what the punishment is, if any
Noone knows when any of this information will be released, if ever.

Did I get this correct?

If so, it is par for the course considering how things are done with referees and var, and the north korean courts

Speak
Let me understand.

Did I get this correct?

If so, it is par for the course considering how things are done with referees and var, and the north korean courts
Speak to the esk feller m8

Another player with “options” signs a new contract to stay here. His legal reps and agent are either supremely confident we aren’t getting a relegation causing penalty, or they are all terrible at their jobs and didn’t very firmly question the club on the status of the investigation.

Edit: or Doucs has done us a huge favour and already has something lined up in Saudi for January and we can now sell for a bit more given his longer contract.

Let me understand.

Did I get this correct?

This is par for the course with the Premier League and their Judas 6 teams. Everything shrouded in secrecy just like when the Judas 6 were negotiating to set up the European Super League

Incredible it was leaked when the hearing was, when it started and when it finished, yet a week on the outcome hasn't been leaked.

Incredible it was leaked when the hearing was, when it started and when it finished, yet a week on the outcome hasn't been leaked.
Likley because the Telegraph just made it up. I questioned the lack of leak at the end of proceedings too.

What makes you think an outcome has been reached? They have to decide whether we are guilty, what exactly we are guilty of if anything, what the sanction is, then presumably provide a detailed written verdict. It wasn't all going to be hashed out on the spot once the hearing finished.

What makes you think an outcome has been reached? They have to decide whether we are guilty, what exactly we are guilty of if anything, what the sanction is, then presumably provide a detailed written verdict. It wasn't all going to be hashed out on the spot once the hearing finished.
I suspect that is why Moshiri has been in the country this past week or so ( that plus Kenwright passing away)
He will have his legal team at the ready to oversee the outcome before anything is announced.
I think it could be a while yet

I suspect that is why Moshiri has been in the country this past week or so ( that plus Kenwright passing away)
He will have his legal team at the ready to oversee the outcome before anything is announced.
I think it could be a while yet
God knows how long it will take with City then

Status
Not open for further replies.