Fiorentina v Everton - 6th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Anichebe on the bench or not?

Listening on Everton TV since no TV here in the USA.

(Edit: Radio just said Anichebe is on the bench)

This, right here, is where we find out how decent we are in Europe.

We've been boss so far but this is one tough, tough test.

Get the [Poor language removed] into them, right from the off.

It's pissing it down over there. They just showed a fiorentina player (while mentioning them not being up for it in the rain) and he looked like a 40 year old, fat sparky or something. Bit more confident just seeing that, and knowing Mutu is out. The whole Fernandes situation is a bit weird - is he fit or not, first of all. If he isn't fit, then there's no weirdness at all. But if he IS fit......

Just noticed ITV1 game build up doesn't start til 8 (KO 8:05pm), so we've got half and half coverage til then :(

Wow, surprised at all of the "Is Fernandes REALLY injured or has Moyes got him in the doghouse?" posts.

Not really.

My god, ITV are awful. When they're not talking about Spurs they're talking about Arsenal's win over Milan and the future of Italian football. Why are they even bothering showing us?

Fernandes hasnt done himself any favours since he's come back though, being gash might be the reason for his omission. And those orange [Poor language removed] boots.

He has time left but it doesnt look good at the moment does it, I mean Gravesen has been picked ahead of him and he's the biggest shitehawk we have at present.

Fernandes hasnt done himself any favours since he's come back though, being gash might be the reason for his omission. And those orange [Poor language removed] boots.

He has time left but it doesnt look good at the moment does it, I mean Gravesen has been picked ahead of him and he's the biggest shitehawk we have at present.

...which tells me that the most rational reason for his omission is that he's still got a knock from the City match.

But Fernandes travelled with the squad, but wasn't included in the 16 (or 18, whatever it is)

I remember a match I played in about 12 years ago and was wearing red boots at the time.

I was playing left back, right next to the opposing team's bench. Their subs gave me a lot of grief about the red boots and wouldn't relent.

At one point, their keeper blasted a punt that got all the way back to us. I wasn't under any pressure so I trapped the ball between the bottom of my foot and the ground (no bounce) and then made a pinpoint pass up to one of my fowards who was coming back to the halfway line.

The other team didn't say much after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back