Five Matches in 14 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Games for players like stones, alcaraz, garbutt, Gibson, besic, Osman, Atsu, McGeady, Eto'o McAleny, maybe even Kone!!

It's the reason bobby wanted a squad of players as apposed to 11/12 players.

Lots of Everton to watch...
Brilliant!!

League Cup? Proof of the pudding is in the eating. I wonder how many of the clubs likely to finish in the top ten are likely to field their P L starting eleven.

'Glory' is a funny thing it seems to me. It's not only defined by how you feel about it personally but also by how the wider (in this case, football) community regards the achievement as well.

As an extreme example, if I win the Fazakerly Over 50's Egg & Spoon race, I might be chuffed. I'm guessing there won't be an in depth interview in the Echo or an open topped parade because noone else would give a flying copulation.

As an extreme example, if I win the Fazakerly Over 50's Egg & Spoon race, I might be chuffed. I'm guessing there won't be an in depth interview in the Echo or an open topped parade because noone else would give a flying copulation.

Yes but you would....and so might your family and friends.

And that is the main thing.

I would want new family and friends if I achieved the dizzy of heights of F O 50's E & S R. The old ones wouldn't be good enough.

I tell you what.....winning the Over 50 Egg and Spoon Race in Fazack would take some doing.

The track record from the Holy Name to the Prince George is 4 hours 23 minutes :pint2:

Winning breeds confidence. Lets go for everything we can for as long as we can.

Correct.
Funny how the likes of Hawwy/Pardew only moaned about fixture pile ups when they started losing.

Yes, the fixtures will likely have some effect, esp on Gibson or the likes but this is the best squad we've had in years and we should cope and win most of these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back