• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Football is coming home, Euro 2024 Final, England v Spain(Sunday 8pm)

They flapped it sadly.

Equalised and I thought let's go on and win this but instead we reverted to type and sat in and wonder why we got beat to let's be honest not that great of a Spain team.

the midfield were so out of shape in the second half, both when England had th ball but also out of possession too, massive gaps for Spain to pass through. Gallagher should have come on for mainoo at the hour mark
Gallagher is an absolute yard dog my friend. It would be embarrassing to put him on this pitch. Declan Rice is bad enough.

Forgot the home countries are hosting the next Euros. Unfortunately that'll mean a gazillion friendlies against Moldova and their ilk.

I have no horse in the race, but Southgate’s anti football setup is an embarrassment.

I do not understand how a team with that much talent is being set up to play like that.

He's never been a good manager. You can't watch the way the team has performed this tournament and tell me he is. Players have been shoe horned in and despite it not working he's not changed it.

Southgate deserves credit for what he has done with England - but England are a poorer team now than in the last Euros with arguably better players. The route to this final was torturous, fortunate and against average sides until the final.

In the whole this is still a very young England team with supremely talented players and somebody else needs a shot at unlocking the talent.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back