• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Football is coming home, Euro 2024 Final, England v Spain(Sunday 8pm)

Shame they conceded straight after half time when they just didn’t switch on. If we’d got ahead in that game it might have been different.

Some English players like Rice Kane Bellingham just aren’t good enough technically on the ball, they have it away so much and just looking for easy passes. It makes the difference at the top level.

I think Kane is done at international level. Rooney knew when it was the right time maybe Kane will see that now?

International football is a lower level than top club football though.

He's just had an amazing season in Germany, there were no signs that he was going to be like this in the Euros

I presume he must be carrying a knock or have some fitness issues because it's odd to see someone fall off so hard in the space of a few weeks.

Sven never had one easy route to the finals like Southgate has had on a few occasions. Also lost on pens twice
Sven was playing against a 10 man Brazil and bottled it. Had no plan B after Rooney got injured. Entitled England fans. England had an extremely successful tournament and were narrowly beaten by the outstanding team

International football is a lower level than top club football though.

He's just had an amazing season in Germany, there were no signs that he was going to be like this in the Euros

I presume he must be carrying a knock or have some fitness issues because it's odd to see someone fall off so hard in the space of a few weeks.
Too much pumpernickel and bratwurst

What does suck mean?
liverpool-england-sandro-ramirez-of-everton-celebrates-after-scoring-the-opening-goal-during-a.jpg

Does this put Rodri in the B'alon dor talk or will the UCL clinch it for Vinicus?

Is the UCL worth more then the Euros? I mean Rodri won the treble last year and got no way near lol.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back