For @Tommye and others…

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyC

Staff member
To all those Blues who are considering walking away from the club while this current board remains in situ… I got this from a friend and fellow Blue equally as frustrated but, determined not to let them win.

Stand firm boys.
This is what they want.
They want new-age customers that they can mould and make themselves good guys in the eyes of the ignorant.

Be steadfast in your desire to remove them from their positions, to let the world know that we are Everton…

NOT THEM!

Last edited:
To all those Blues who are considering walking away from the club while this current board remains in situ… I got this from a friend and fellow Blue equally as frustrated but, determined not to let them win.

Stand firm boys.
This is what they want.
They want new-age customers that they can mould and make themselves good guys in the eyes of the ignorant.

Be steadfast in your desire to remove them from their positions, to let the world know that we are Everton… NOT THEM!

Why on earth would anyone choose to support Everton?

Stand firm boys.
This is what they want.

Be steadfast in your desire to remove them from their positions, to let the world know that we are Everton… NOT THEM!
I can’t read that not in Mel Gibson’s Scottish accent.

Stand firm boys.
This is what they want.

Or just sack them off and take your identity and self worth from stuff which serves you better than a sports team in a league that fleeces the fans?

Walk away me AC, hold my hand we go together to much better weekends. And life.

Status
Not open for further replies.