For @Tommye and others…

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no fun,
it's not good for my mental health,
It's not good for my family having me moping about because of football
It's not cheap even when your half way around the bloody world
It doesn't seem fair to bring my kid up a blue (that was a always a joke but there may be truth in it now)
It makes me angry.

I wish I could walk away, turn it off, not care.

I blame Kenwright for this.

But Everton have given me community, family of sorts, and immense joy (mostly as a kid).
I'd love my club back some day.

I'd love to make one last trip to Goodison with new custodians at the helm.
Endorsed by this Everton dad and grandad.
Nothing to do but suck it all in and hope for an upturn in our fortunes sooner rather than later.
Running out of time as each season passes.

It's no fun,
it's not good for my mental health,
It's not good for my family having me moping about because of football
It's not cheap even when your half way around the bloody world
It doesn't seem fair to bring my kid up a blue (that was a always a joke but there may be truth in it now)
It makes me angry.

I wish I could walk away, turn it off, not care.

I blame Kenwright for this.

But Everton have given me community, family of sorts, and immense joy (mostly as a kid).
I'd love my club back some day.

I'd love to make one last trip to Goodison with new custodians at the helm.

You cant walk away. You just cant. It's a life sentence.

That said, if they were mothballed I'd just take up closer order in my most dominant preoccupation: hating Liverpool Football Club.

@tommye getting a call out by @AndyC and it doesn't involve a ban or even a warning.

Never saw that coming. It really is end times
saint-sylvester.gif

You cant walk away. You just cant. It's a life sentence.

That said, if they were mothballed I'd just take up closer order in my most dominant preoccupation: hating Liverpool Football Club.
So true.
I could never hide my allegiance even if I never attended another Everton game. At present I'm consoling myself that this is but a 27 year blip which by the law of averages will right itself sooner or later.

To all those Blues who are considering walking away from the club while this current board remains in situ… I got this from a friend and fellow Blue equally as frustrated but, determined not to let them win.

Stand firm boys.
This is what they want.
They want new-age customers that they can mould and make themselves good guys in the eyes of the ignorant.

Be steadfast in your desire to remove them from their positions, to let the world know that we are Everton…

NOT THEM!
I’m that crippled by my love for Everton I can’t walk away, just keep taking the pain killers until I see bright things to reach out for, but they are always just out of reach UTFT.

As of the board was intentionally chasing away current supporters in favor of some newer brand of supporter. This isn’t gentrification, and I’m not sure you can flip a football club. Stick with Everton for Everton’s sake. It will outlast the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.