Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Forgiving players....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have Rooney back, he's a blue and was young and foolish. As long as he comes back before 30.

I'm a sucker for seeing one of our own wearing the shirt doing boss things. If he scored the winner in a derby I think it would cause the eternal meltdown of the sh*te.

I'd forgive Rooney right now...

He done what 99% of us here would of done. Went for money, trophies...

I'd have Rooney back, he's a blue and was young and foolish. As long as he comes back before 30.

I'm a sucker for seeing one of our own wearing the shirt doing boss things. If he scored the winner in a derby I think it would cause the eternal meltdown of the sh*te.

I think if we get a fairly rich owner in the next few days, Rooney comes back. He only doesnt have an FA Cup, can see him wanting to come back and win something with us tbh.

I can't stand that little tit. He's never welcome back in my book.

Chico stop confusing me, you're not supposed to agree with things I say

I agree with not wanting Rooney back, what he did when he kissed the badge was tantamount to murder. I mean so what if he was an 18 year old lad and was getting vile abuse from thousands of fans of the club he'd supported since he was a boy, he should have known better, after all he was 18 at which age most lads are completely grown up. It's a joke really, he should be sent down for life. He kissed United's badge, it probably just pips Mugabe's actions in Zimbabwe in terms of disgrace.
You should be ashamed of yourself lad. Disgusting post.

Anyways, carry on..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back