• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Foxtel loses EPL to Optus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I turned on to watch the VOD of the Everton v Boro game just now on my Fetch mini and it's rubbish quality. Anyone else try please and let me know?

I turned on to watch the VOD of the Everton v Boro game just now on my Fetch mini and it's rubbish quality. Anyone else try please and let me know?
I had dramas with accessing the Optus coverage too - if it's poor quality it might be bandwidth issues? I had to call Telstra (my internet provider) and get them to do an update for my modem. I'm not technical at all so can't give any more details, sorry.

I had dramas with accessing the Optus coverage too - if it's poor quality it might be bandwidth issues? I had to call Telstra (my internet provider) and get them to do an update for my modem. I'm not technical at all so can't give any more details, sorry.
One or two on whirlpool saying the same about the live feed quality. An Optus issue I would say yet again.

I watched it on demand this morning, but there was big banner along the bottom apologising for poor quality in host broadcaster signal.

Yeah they seem to have stuffed this up well and truly! On a more positive note, it can only get better...
I give them until Christmas. And that's generous. If they fix the VOD and review shows quality issues they have a top notch offering.

Is anyone having issues with fast forward during VOD? Each press of the button advances only 6 seconds which is a PITA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back