Frank Lampard possible next manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Guardiola was a top player.
Ancellotti was a top player.
Cryuff was a top player.

Doesnt exclude them from being successful managers.

Do I deny that?

I just think it's strange talking about Lampard being a winner when it's entirely based on his playing career, unless we signing him to play for us which wouldn't be a bad thing considering we employ Fabian Delph

Do I deny that?

I just think it's strange talking about Lampard being a winner when it's entirely based on his playing career, unless we signing him to play for us which wouldn't be a bad thing considering we employ Fabian Delph
Regardless if he’s a good long term manager or not, he automatically demands respect from players, as Rooney does as Gerrard does like it or not.

If players don’t respond to them then who are they. Get rid.

Do I deny that?

HK was a top class midfieder great Manager for us we need a midfield ATM .....
So Lampard may be the right choice......

He did a reasonable job whilst working under a transfer embargo. He blooded players, and laid some solid foundations for Tuchel to build on.
He got sacked for not being up to the mark, Tuchel came in and made an immediate positive impact culminating in them winning the champions league.
You championed McInnes in Scotland, you keep touting Chris Wilder for jobs you've now turned your fascination onto Lampard.
As good a footballer as he was, managing Chelsea for a short spell does not make him a top manager.

He got sacked for not being up to the mark, Tuchel came in and made an immediate positive impact culminating in them winning the champions league.
You championed McInnes in Scotland, you keep touting Chris Wilder for jobs you've now turned your fascination onto Lampard.
As good a footballer as he was, managing Chelsea for a short spell does not make him a top manager.
I'm starting to resign myself to the fact he'll likely be our next manager. He's a bright guy so hopefully he'll have learned from what went wrong for him at Chelsea and he might help us get 1 or 2 decent loans in from Chelsea before the window shuts.

And will probably be sacked this season for the same reason. No manager will survive two seasons in that dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.