2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank has now seen this squad and will by now surely know it’s short comings. He’s said as much during post match interviews about certain players not being at the required level.
My only concern is he doesn’t get sentimental after the Palace game and think he give some players a second chance.

Coleman although a great servant is clearly not up to Premier League football anymore. But with Lampard comments about him it’s clear he will probably still be in the team next season.

Frank has now seen this squad and will by now surely know it’s short comings. He’s said as much during post match interviews about certain players not being at the required level.
My only concern is he doesn’t get sentimental after the Palace game and think he give some players a second chance.

Coleman although a great servant is clearly not up to Premier League football anymore. But with Lampard comments about him it’s clear he will probably still be in the team next season.
He clearly is up to it as he proved lately, but he just needs to be phased out now... I'd rather him playing than JJK and Patterson may struggle after his injury, better to have an experienced head in there when needed over a headless chicken

There are parts of me that are still not convinced by franks management. I understand the difficult circumstances he has inherited with the lack of squad cohesion and injuries and suspensions but still I would have expected better results against the likes of Watford, wolves, Burnley and Brentford.

The worry is that he keeps trying this failed 5 at the back experiment

Let’s see what happens next season with the removal of some deadwood and some new signings under the technical director

Yep,he has made errors since he arrived, but I actually don't think any other coach would have squeezed any more out of this lot, he has to be left along with Thelwell to construct the rebuild, it is a huge job, with FFP we may be looking at one or two "big hitters departing, hopefully the reported interest in Keane and Gomes is true, this may free up 20/30 million,Mina may possibly go abroad,15/20 million for him, Davies 10 million,Doucoure 10 million perhaps,Holgate 5/10 million,Kenny 5 million, we'll get nothing for Delph,just look to free up his wages, so 85 million maximum for them,"if" there is interest from other clubs in these players,I reckon there will be interest in Pickford and Richarlison,Calvert Lewin I'm not so sure, just think he may well stay put, if bids come along we have to look in excess of 50 million for Englands number one, considering we paid 30 million for him, Richarlison has to be upwards of 60 million if a PSG come calling, again considering we paid 50 million for him, we need outgoing deals done early though, last thing we need is last day transfer window drama when it is too late to replace these fellas.

kinell glad you don’t manage are finances

He needs to go long way to convince me that he is the right man to take us forward. His tactic, especially away from home are simply clueless. What's worrying is he has nearly as many staff as he does players and not 1 can come up with a coherent plan. He needs to hit the ground running next season or he won't around long

He needs to go long way to convince me that he is the right man to take us forward. His tactic, especially away from home are simply clueless. What's worrying is he has nearly as many staff as he does players and not 1 can come up with a coherent plan. He needs to hit the ground running next season or he won't around long
he had to keep us up with what he’s got

let him now do his own thing

Status
Not open for further replies.