2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backroom staff is key. Think he's brought in some genuine quality mixed with experience at the top top level.

While Frank will have final say, he'll be listening to everyone especially Clement.

I'd say it's a punt right now in the situation we're in. But long term could be exactly what we need. A young manager, great experienced support, opportunity to build.

We'd be stupid to hound him out if progress is being made on the pitch with an identity, a style, a functioning youth academy. I've even said before...if that means being midtable while this happens as we build, so be it.
I'm seeing

Lampard, Clement, Cole, Jones, Edwards

v

Ferguson, Ebbrell, Baines, Unsworth, Kelly.

It should never have been allowed to continue. That lot should have been booted out years ago.

I'm seeing

v

It should never have been allowed to continue. That lot should have been booted out years ago.

I do have to agree with you, those highlighted should have gone elsewhere to get there experience not kept here out of "sympathy". I can see Coleman being invited to join them.

I hope he does not lose this at goodison today because it will take the sting out of his arrival for the game on Tuesday
1 win in 15 prem games. One of them loses being against Brentford.

Definitely hope like ye say. No right in hell to expect one.

I'm seeing

v

Maybe they should organise a Thunderdome style five a side match, to sort out who gets the jobs ?

Ten men enter, five men leave.

I'm seeing

v

Minus Dunc (who you love), the rest are the under 23 staff. Unless Baines has been promoted to the first team permo

They have no influence over the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back