2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go down selling 6/7 of are first team would be absolutely stupid. As much as people like to say we’re crap, and we have championship players already is just stupid. This team has just massively underperformed. Are they great, No!. But their is still enough quality in our team that we should be finishing mid table. Rafael messed things up, and Lampard has done pretty much nothing. If we would have kept Carlo we wouldn’t be in this mess, even if Digne and James we’re still sold. It’s crazy that when Lampard took over Newcastle we’re in the bottom 3 and now their 9th.

If he doesn’t keep us up it would represent a MASSIVE failure.

Would hope and expect us to roll the dice should we go down.
The list of potential managers wasn’t great a few months ago, imagine how bad it would be if we went down. We’d waste a month or two of a massive summer trying to get someone else in, don’t think we could afford it anyway.

The list of potential managers wasn’t great a few months ago, imagine how bad it would be if we went down. We’d waste a month or two of a massive summer trying to get someone else in, don’t think we could afford it anyway.

It’s still a better idea than sticking by a manager for the sake of it.

We’d need a complete rebuild and I’m not convinced Frank is the man to oversee that.

not even worth sacking him now tbh. our future is out of our hands and I am not seeing Burnley or Leeds for that matter slipping.

Absolutely no point sacking him and starting all over again. We need continuity. He knows who is good enough and who isn’t. Who’s attitude stinks and whose doesn’t.

Fully expect Moshiri to scapegoat him though.

I like how he praised Rondon's cameo, watched Gray stink the gaff for 66 mins & watched Richy be absolutely useless up top but decides to give it another go. I mean yeh why not, let's repeat crapness.

It's unreal mate, absolutely criminal in fact. Unless he's seen something in training the last 2 days, 100% Gray should be binned and Richarlison out wide.

It's unreal mate, absolutely criminal in fact. Unless he's seen something in training the last 2 days, 100% Gray should be binned and Richarlison out wide.

I hope we win 4-0 and Lampard kicks my arse but I just don't understand the logic of Everton managers persisting with crapness. Someone will say "but we drew" and we did, but it doesn't mean it worked.

It’s still a better idea than sticking by a manager for the sake of it.

We’d need a complete rebuild and I’m not convinced Frank is the man to oversee that.
Yeah, I just don’t know who would realistically be able to do the rebuild really though. I think there would be protests against the board rather than him if we went down and Moshiri seems to sack a manager once protests start against them.

I hope we win 4-0 and Lampard kicks my arse but I just don't understand the logic of Everton managers persisting with crapness. Someone will say "but we drew" and we did, but it doesn't mean it worked.

Holgate shouldn't be anywhere near an Everton starting 11 after his shambles of an effort away to Palace. His ship sailed as far as I'm concerned after that performance, just like Gomes.

Yet here we are about to pinning our hopes on Holgate. He's capable because he had his best game for us at the pit last season. Problem is we've seen him being utterly hopeless in about 20 games since.

Don't get me started on Richarlison up front. He better bang in a hattrick as a way of an apology for some of his finishing this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.