2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being brutally honest, Lampard Everton has been a disaster. He shouldn't have been appointed and should have been sacked by now. I've seen nothing from him that inspires any confidence that we can stay up. I hope that changes today but can't see it. If we get battered then, for me, he needs to go.

Call a spade a spade.

I’d love him to come out and straight up accuse the referee and authorities of corruption.

It’d get him and probably the club in trouble, but there’s no other explanation for these decisions, and the City handball.

I’d love him to come out and straight up accuse the referee and authorities of corruption.

It’d get him and probably the club in trouble, but there’s no other explanation for these decisions, and the City handball.

Yep, I hope he just goes postal. We literally have nothing to lose any more.

Nothing changes, last time we got an apology but they still appoint a nobody to do the derby.

I've not been kind to Lampard but he got it spot on today. Feel sorry for him. He's giving it everything he's got.

Status
Not open for further replies.